domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buymedlab. com

buymedlab. com

Has anyone used this site, if not I'm going for psl!

Re: buymedlab. com

I've never heard of them. Can't go wrong with one of the board sponsors bro. If you are interested in biotech send me a PM. I can get you a list and a 10% discount on your order

Yea I gotta agree, stick to sources you know are legit

Sent using Tapatalk

I have no personal experience with them and don't know of anyone that does so i cannot comment with any accuracy on what to expect... if im simply basing it off the web site alone then there's no way i would even consider it... i spent 30 seconds there and though no fucking way HOWEVER that does not mean in any way they are not legit... that was simply my personal impression so i want that clear...

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock
    I've never heard of them. Can't go wrong with one of the board sponsors bro. If you are interested in biotech send me a PM. I can get you a list and a 10% discount on your order
    Are they domestic, I had a package from naps come empty with a hole in it.dont want anymore gear from over seas. I was going to go for psl but I will check out your site.

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604
    Are they domestic, I had a package from naps come empty with a hole in it.dont want anymore gear from over seas. I was going to go for psl but I will check out your site.

If you see a domestic source with a website then i would be more than hesitant... that's always your call...

if you want domestic then bio tech and phurious are where its at man! superior quality from both and that's my personal guarantee

Where can I get some biotech labs?

Re: RE: Re: buymedlab. com

Quote Originally Posted by "RickRock"
    Where can I get some biotech labs?
    I'll send you a list brother

I found this site on iron nag forums with napsgear, and I have had nothing bad to say about naps.

I found this site on iron nag forums with napsgear, and I have had nothing bad to say about naps.

If you use them, then let us know how it turns out bro because anything here so far on that site is all speculatory as i said and nothing is confirmed from anyone i know... all reviews you can send will be very beneficial...