napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bought first SARMS Cycle recently

SoupIsGood4U

Hello, my name is Josh. Recently bought a cutting SARMS cycle of Ibutamoren MK-677, Andarine S-4, and Cardarine GW-501516. Wondering if I got a good combination of SARMS and what my dosing schedule should be for each of them. Also how much recommended cardio should I commit to to see optimal cutting results without losing too much muscle? Lastly, what should my intake be in regards to carbs, calories, fat, protein if im 6'6", 230 lbs, working a job that makes my daily activity pretty low (lyft/uber driver)? Any feedback and suggestions would be incredibly appreciated!! Thx!! 😁

Hello, my name is Josh. Recently bought a cutting SARMS cycle of Ibutamoren MK-677, Andarine S-4, and Cardarine GW-501516. Wondering if I got a good combination of SARMS and what my dosing schedule should be for each of them. Also how much recommended cardio should I commit to to see optimal cutting results without losing too much muscle? Lastly, what should my intake be in regards to carbs, calories, fat, protein if im 6'6", 230 lbs, working a job that makes my daily activity pretty low (lyft/uber driver)? Any feedback and suggestions would be incredibly appreciated!! Thx!! [emoji16]
Check out my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page for diet help

1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk677 25mg per day dosed in the am

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

your other questions are things YOU decide for yourself based upon your goals...

The only thing I will add in regards to the fear of losing muscle is that it is actually pretty hard to lose significant muscle. That is just something guys worry about but isn't practical in the real world. If you watch a guy lean out, even if he loses some muscle, most people will actually think he looks bigger because you can see the muscle definition. I really like the cycle that Rick and Dylan gave you.

So I just got my sarms in not long ago and I'm ready to start taking it but they come in liquid form not powder so how many milliliters do I need to take if you guys are giving me milligrams as the form of measurement?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So each bottle says "for performance research take one ml daily, may run for 4-8 weeks". Would u recommend I just dose how it says on each bottle then since I can't figure out the concentration and don't know how to convert milliliters to milligrams?
5b64d494ab9aadefd71ba49c96dc1877.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

30mg/ml is really odd dosing for gw. I'm not sure if trust that stuff but recommended dosage is 20mg, which would be like 0.66ml of what you have. I'm skeptical it's GW though

Top Bottom