domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Body developing tolerance to Drugs

  1. #1

    Body developing tolerance to Drugs

    I have seen many IFBB pro interviews and they seem to have one thing in common, their switching of compounds after maybe 4 or 6 weeks. They say that the body develops tolerance for them and they simply stop working. This could be a problem for long gaining cycles. Any first hand advice would be appreciated.

    PS: I like to run things conservatively but still I want to know out of curiosity.

  2. #2
    It's all just bro science.

    They're abusing so much that they wouldn't even be able to tell what's happening. They don't even give the compounds enough time to build. These are the same guys claiming that things like weak ass junk such as Anavar is what makes all the difference to their cut when added etc, but they forego to mention they are also on Tren and HGH and Test and Insulin etc. I can guarantee you they wouldn't know what the hell they are doing, with each compound and what it is responsible for. I mean it is certainly not some female androgen replacement drug like Anavar at the tail end that makes you look that way, it's the grams of other shit you were running before that.

    There's only two things that are gonna stop you: myostatin or androgen resistance. Both are very real, yet both are in no way what these guys are claiming or experiencing.

    If it were true, we would all eventually become women because our androgens like Test and DHT would just "stop working" after 6 weeks of our lives.

    Your Androgen Receptors get down-regulated over time, but nowhere near to the point that 4 - 6 weeks of gear will stop them from working. Just that most of these guys are so used to abusing 700+ grams of Tren etc, that they 'feel' like they aren't getting any benefit from them.

    You can become somewhat acclimatized to anything, but not in this way. And certainly not swapping to another compound would 'solve' the issue being another androgen steroid hormone. It's sort of like saying "I'm sick of wearing a dark blue shirt, so I'll wear a light blue one. There we go, different colour!" No, they are still blue shirts.
    Last edited by chelades; 11-02-2017 at 05:19 AM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by chelades View Post
    It's all just bro science.

    They're abusing so much that they wouldn't even be able to tell what's happening. They don't even give the compounds enough time to build. These are the same guys claiming that things like weak ass junk such as Anavar is what makes all the difference to their cut when added etc, but they forego to mention they are also on Tren and HGH and Test and Insulin etc. I can guarantee you they wouldn't know what the hell they are doing, with each compound and what it is responsible for. I mean it is certainly not some female androgen replacement drug like Anavar at the tail end that makes you look that way, it's the grams of other shit you were running before that.

    There's only two things that are gonna stop you: myostatin or androgen resistance. Both are very real, yet both are in no way what these guys are claiming or experiencing.

    If it were true, we would all eventually become women because our androgens like Test and DHT would just "stop working" after 6 weeks of our lives.

    Your Androgen Receptors get down-regulated over time, but nowhere near to the point that 4 - 6 weeks of gear will stop them from working. Just that most of these guys are so used to abusing 700+ grams of Tren etc, that they 'feel' like they aren't getting any benefit from them.

    You can become somewhat acclimatized to anything, but not in this way. And certainly not swapping to another compound would 'solve' the issue being another androgen steroid hormone. It's sort of like saying "I'm sick of wearing a dark blue shirt, so I'll wear a light blue one. There we go, different colour!" No, they are still blue shirts.
    exactly.. that is the biggest line of bull shit ive ever heard... those guys have used so much shit over so long periods of time, its WAY past what you would consider abuse or abusive... its absolutely absurd and so is that entire idea... SO many people think that these guys really know what they are doing because they are huge.. .ANY FUCKING BODY can take endless amounts of shit and just be genetically gifted but that doesnt mean jack shit in terms of health and know how... so many of these guys have NO CLUE what they are doing and see how they generally wind up...





  4. #4
    Alright. Thankyou guys

  5. #5
    It doesn't matter how many times or how often you change compounds. It's complete broscience that it's going to somehow lead to more gains by confusing your androgen receptors introducing new compounds. The real factor here is myostatin when it comes to your body building a "tolerance" or "adapting" to compounds

    https://www.isarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1164

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by yaadover View Post
    Alright. Thankyou guys
    anytime bro





  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by chelades View Post
    It's all just bro science.

    They're abusing so much that they wouldn't even be able to tell what's happening. They don't even give the compounds enough time to build. These are the same guys claiming that things like weak ass junk such as Anavar is what makes all the difference to their cut when added etc, but they forego to mention they are also on Tren and HGH and Test and Insulin etc. I can guarantee you they wouldn't know what the hell they are doing, with each compound and what it is responsible for. I mean it is certainly not some female androgen replacement drug like Anavar at the tail end that makes you look that way, it's the grams of other shit you were running before that.

    There's only two things that are gonna stop you: myostatin or androgen resistance. Both are very real, yet both are in no way what these guys are claiming or experiencing.

    If it were true, we would all eventually become women because our androgens like Test and DHT would just "stop working" after 6 weeks of our lives.

    Your Androgen Receptors get down-regulated over time, but nowhere near to the point that 4 - 6 weeks of gear will stop them from working. Just that most of these guys are so used to abusing 700+ grams of Tren etc, that they 'feel' like they aren't getting any benefit from them.

    You can become somewhat acclimatized to anything, but not in this way. And certainly not swapping to another compound would 'solve' the issue being another androgen steroid hormone. It's sort of like saying "I'm sick of wearing a dark blue shirt, so I'll wear a light blue one. There we go, different colour!" No, they are still blue shirts.
    Yup, it's amazing how so many jump to conclusions so quickly. I find it funny how some people will immediately feel like superman 2 minutes after their first injection. Or the people that all sudden have gyno 2 days after starting a cycle, or any other side effect way before it could actually happen. I could go on and on about all the things I've read that are quite hilarious. We just have to do out best interpreting who is really being objective and those that instantly jump on train of what can supposedly happen.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMorkai View Post
    Yup, it's amazing how so many jump to conclusions so quickly. I find it funny how some people will immediately feel like superman 2 minutes after their first injection. Or the people that all sudden have gyno 2 days after starting a cycle, or any other side effect way before it could actually happen. I could go on and on about all the things I've read that are quite hilarious. We just have to do out best interpreting who is really being objective and those that instantly jump on train of what can supposedly happen.
    man if you saw the things i read... people that are suppressed after 1 day, gyno after 3 days etc... it never ends the things i read bro





  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    man if you saw the things i read... people that are suppressed after 1 day, gyno after 3 days etc... it never ends the things i read bro
    And on top of that they expect 20 lbs of muscle gain and losing 10% bodyfat in their cycle

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    And on top of that they expect 20 lbs of muscle gain and losing 10% bodyfat in their cycle
    fuck some try to tell me they want 40 lbs bro, lol





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •