napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

aromasin

kahaleens

After talking aromasin, I have bone ,muscle and joints pain could you please explain it for me and what I should do.

have you done bloodwork? how much are you using? what compounds are you running and how high? come on dude, how can anyone answer this question when you give NO information whatsoever

have you done bloodwork? how much are you using? what compounds are you running and how high? come on dude, how can anyone answer this question when you give NO information whatsoever
Dear you are right but which blood tests i have to do ?! I mean there is hundreds of blood tests and i have no experience in this things. I took aromasin alone because i had high estrogen level. now both my testosterone and my estrogen are in normal range.

Last edited:
How do you know those symptoms are from the aromasin?

I had this issue after taking aromasin, and we know that aromasin is used for breast cancer, so i checked on breastcancer.org there were lots of women who had the same symptoms after using aromasin.

Yes joint pain is a common side effect of Aromasin. I get it too. Just run a conservative dose of Aromasin and get your estrogen under control. You'll just have to deal with the joint pain not sure what to tell you. All drugs have side effects you just have to weigh the plus and minuses. Having high estrogen for too long is more dangerous than joint pain.

Also you need to get bloodwork and find out what your estrogen levels are? Did you do that? How do you know you have high estrogen? Aromasin can cause joint pain but taking too much Aromasin and crushing your estrogen can cause severe joint pain. Bloodwork is imperative to know what you're doing.

Also you need to get bloodwork and find out what your estrogen levels are? Did you do that? How do you know you have high estrogen? Aromasin can cause joint pain but taking too much Aromasin and crushing your estrogen can cause severe joint pain. Bloodwork is imperative to know what you're doing.

I did blood test for estrogen many times it was above normal range, but now it's normal and I'm no longer taking aromasin but the symptoms are still there.

so if you are not taking aromasin, and your estrogen is in range, one would draw the conclusion that aromasin was not the cause, correct?

so if you are not taking aromasin, and your estrogen is in range, one would draw the conclusion that aromasin was not the cause, correct?

i had these symptoms when i was taking aromasin it wasn't strong at the beginning but it get somehow strong when i did the last test. Estrogen reduced to the normal range so I stopped taking aromasin but the symptoms still there and it get stronger when i drink tea or eat cheese, eggs or red meat.

i had these symptoms when i was taking aromasin it wasn't strong at the beginning but it get somehow strong when i did the last test. Estrogen reduced to the normal range so I stopped taking aromasin but the symptoms still there and it get stronger when i drink tea or eat cheese, eggs or red meat.

I dont know what to tell you but if it were indeed causing it then obviously if u stopped taking it then it would stop. It is out of your system quickly as well. Im not a psychic but i do know u say your estrogen is also in range so it is clearly something else. Go to your doctor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I dont know what to tell you but if it were indeed causing it then obviously if u stopped taking it then it would stop. It is out of your system quickly as well. Im not a psychic but i do know u say your estrogen is also in range so it is clearly something else. Go to your doctor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you very much dear Dylan I really appreciate you advice.

Top Bottom