napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone use HGH on here>?

StephMalachy

Hey

Looking to maybe start HGH because tried using MK677 and the appetite it uncontrollable but don't see much information about side effects of HGH online.
Does anyone know if it will increase appetite and what kind of dose would be reccommended? 4IU a dayto get lean and add some muscle?

HGH has basically the same side effects, and can even be more pronounced depending on the dosage you run. What is your stats and experience?

28 man why
EDIT:

Im 186cm, between 96kg weight at around 16-18bf.. Training 5 years and have done 5 steroid cycles. Used several sarms.

Last edited:
To cbbram or RickRock, I assume you guys use MK677 regularly or all year round, just from reading many of your posts etc. and being moderators on a SARMS forum lol. But does the appetite ever subside on MK677 after using it for an extended period of time or is it just constantly always elevated.
Its also hard for me to exactly pinpoint just how much appetite has increased on the MK677 because I was using Equipoise for 13 weeks and had huge appetite problems so I quit it cold turkey but that was only about 2 weeks ago so its also most likely still lingering in my system.

I use 3ius HGH a day for anti-aging. 4ius a day will not build much muscle. It will help with recovery, sleep, and fat loss after a while but at your age you should be recovering just fine.

HGH does not increase my appetite.

Main use I want it for is primarily for body composition improvements so that I can get leaner while eating enough to train hard and stay lean. Can I ask how long youve been on 3ius cbbram? and have you seen any side effects like extended gut or appetite?. My main concern if I start it would be the distended gut, and ofcourse appeitte but at low dose GH im not sure if it would be a problem?

I've been on HGH for almost 3 years. You will NOT get an extended gut with a respectable HGH dosage. Those guys with the guts are abusing the dosage along with insulin. The sides I get are water retention (in the beginning) and high blood sugar if I eat too many carbs.

Always start low with 2ius and slowly increase until you find your sweet spot.

Would be very interesting to find out what sort of doses those guys are using, probably atleast25/30iU a day

Did it take you long to start seeing results was it immediate or is that 6 months of continuous use needed?
And in regards to the MK677, does the hunger ever subside?

Recovery, sleep, skin rejuvenation, energy boost are pretty fast, fat loss takes a few months.

I haven't tried MK677 yet but I just recently ordered some so I will soon.

My sweet spot for gh is 5iu's a day and I use a 6 on 1 off schedule.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I do go up to 5 iu's when I blast and 3ius when I cruise.

I do go up to 5 iu's when I blast and 3ius when I cruise.
I used to do that, now I use 5iu's year round. I'm happy with the results I'm getting at this dose and don't plan on changing anything.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Personally for me, the best scenario would be MK677 at higher dose (already have a great source near me with great customer service and the product I know for sure works because ive tried it) and maybe add GHRP-6 too.
Whereas the HGH is more expensive, and hard to source where Im based.

Apparently with a specific protocol you can naturally produce up to 6-8IU per day using MK677 and GHRP-6. Check out this video if youve time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5JMJEZMQww
I would do this protocal immediately instead of bothering with the HGH, IF the appetite would just calm down but from scanning through many of threads and forums online I cant seem to find any information leading me to believe that appetite will stable out over time.

Top Bottom