napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone that has run the Super Stack care to share some results?

AUbeast86

I just ordered my next cycle. I'm going with the Super Stack (MK2866, GW, S4 and LGD) and wanted to hear some results from the guys that have run it.

My log is the super stack with Mk677 thrown in at the last 40 daysish.

That was the stack I used to go from about 177 22% Body fat and recomped to no shit.... 192 16%BF

That was in late January that my SARMS stack ended and my PCT started. Since Feb/March I have maintained 100% of my gains by running a proper PCT, utilizing more strength training than hypertrophy during PCT and eating just above maintenance calories during PCT as well.

Your gonna fucking love it!

Damn! I didn't realize your stack ended up being the Super Stack. It seemed like you were adding another SARM each week LOL
Those are some AMAZING results man! Great work!

That was the stack I used to go from about 177 22% Body fat and recomped to no shit.... 192 16%BF

That was in late January that my SARMS stack ended and my PCT started. Since Feb/March I have maintained 100% of my gains by running a proper PCT, utilizing more strength training than hypertrophy during PCT and eating just above maintenance calories during PCT as well.

I'm at 185 ~10%ish BF right now so I'm really looking forward to this next run

Holy s*%t. That's awesome. So you had about 39lbs of fat before and now 30, on a frame that went from 177 to 192. If my math is right, that's 24lbs of muscle gained (9 from fat and 15 from pure muscle). Wow!!

What was your macro and calorie intake like and what was your workout regimen?

B

I was eating at a 250 cal deficit and macros were approx. 50P/30C/20F

I was also coming back after a year off due to a hip injury. But prior to that I had about 9 years of training trial and error under my belt.

The log is called "Intro and 1st SARMS cycle only log."

My starting BF was a visual estimate by Mr. Gemelli pluggin me at approx. 22% to start.
Ill upload a before and after shortly but I feel like I am hijacking AUbeasts post. lol!

Stack ran from early nov-early feb if I recall correctly. Pics are pre sarms and during pct.

Not at all brother! Hijack away! lol I want everyone to post their results in this thread.

Those were some absolutely phenomenal results bro! Well done!

I was eating at a 250 cal deficit and macros were approx. 50P/30C/20F

I was also coming back after a year off due to a hip injury. But prior to that I had about 9 years of training trial and error under my belt.

The log is called "Intro and 1st SARMS cycle only log."

My starting BF was a visual estimate by Mr. Gemelli pluggin me at approx. 22% to start.
Ill upload a before and after shortly but I feel like I am hijacking AUbeasts post. lol!

Stack ran from early nov-early feb if I recall correctly. Pics are pre sarms and during pct.

Before
9aa85af014fa41b9df39ab1f3de14b98.jpg

After
e2e37305b4b62d8a05890c15202aa7d5.jpg

Thanks...I will read up on your cycle log. Great progress!

V has done extremely well with his sarms runs... hes a prime example of putting it all together with diet, training and the right compounds... the super stack has been a favorite of many for a very long time... its a very tried and true stacks that delivers results in so many aspects.. you can't go wrong with it

I ran the super stack this last winter, but added some RAD 140. Had phenomenal results, way better then I expected. I went from 180lbs very lean to 200lbs still quite lean. You're going to love the strength and size increase. My muscles felt full and pumped all day. I was able to keep most of the size, strength went down but that is to be expected. I would for sure run it again to bulk up again.

Before

IMG_8124.JPG

After

IMG_7683.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll say this much based upon my experience with SARMs used alongside AAS and from personal accounts from a professional bodybuilder I'm very tight with that used them solo. SARMs when combined with proper nutrition, good genetics and exercise work wonders.

This ^^ especially nutrition and hard work, nothing replaces that.

All extremely awesome feedback guys! I really appreciate it. I can't wait to run this stack!
you are going to love it bro... there have been so many extremely strong results i have seen over the years with this stack.. i stand by it a million percent

you are going to love it bro... there have been so many extremely strong results i have seen over the years with this stack.. i stand by it a million percent

Good stuff as always Dylan. If you back it, that's what I like to hear. Maybe I'll add the RAD in the 3rd cycle.

Top Bottom