napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any favorite not cheating but feels like it "snacks"?

TOG565

Im a snacker and love cheat meals so I have to work hard to not cave. That work is made less hard by having the knowledge of food prep from others on their tried and true craving beaters. Im a cafe latte fein so I beat that with 2 scoops chocolate whey and a tablespoon of instant coffee. Add ice and blend for a cold one or hot water for a warm one. Anyone else got something food/desert type related used to stay on track?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 vans powergrain protein waffles with walden farms calorie free maple syrup on top (420 calories, 20g protein)

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

bro, you need to try the bcaa power chews and the glutamine chews... i always go to fruit when i want something good and sugar free jello... 10 fucking calories

i lean towards almonds, nuts, some fruits here and there yogurt lots of beef jerky.

oh yeah beef jerkey too! i can eat that all day

Any favorite not cheating but feels like it "snacks"?

Grabbin some power chews tomorrow! Forgot the sweet potatoes! I dip em in a little plain yogurt. Freaking amazing! MyProtein runs crazy deals on jerky if you catch em at the right time. Best ive had so far.

Ill drive 3 miles off my exit once a year on vacation for damn chick fil a. Them waffle fries though....

1 Bowl Fat free Greek yogurt , scoop chocolate casein protein, sugar free Hershey's syrup. (ton of protein)
Very close & filling enough to be ice cream without the sugar & Fat.

LOL chick fil a? peanut butter is a great one though... grapes always help me too

the macros on the chick-fil-a grilled nuggets are actually perfection bro, but as far as sodium, processing, couldn't comment on that LOL

rice cakes with natty peanut butter I'll eat the shit out of those.. or beef Jerky when I'm not trying to cut the majority of my sodium

rice cakes with natty peanut butter I'll eat the shit out of those.. or beef Jerky when I'm not trying to cut the majority of my sodium

that's also a good one, the maple glazed rice cakes with natty peanut butter and drizzled with calorie free maple syrup

Rice Cakes... Oatmeal w/ a banana, Boiled eggs... Chocolate milk... shit gonna go eat some oatmeal

I don't like oatmeal, but need the macros . I was introduced to Pianas Real food, Holy Shit the Bluberry Cobbler is amazing. In my egg white shake , cottage cheese, yogurt. Just won't heat it up though like mush,,, go figure.

Top Bottom