domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anavar 1st cycle

Anavar 1st cycle

Happy New Year Dylan, I have been researching the pros/cons of taking Anavar, I am just waiting for my fluorescent flashlight in order to test my product. For my first cycle i was going to do 5mg per day for one week, possibly two weeks before moving up to 10 mg per day. I was not going to take anything in addition to that with and would simply taper for my post cycle. I intend to run this cycle for 8 weeks and then post cycle for 2 weeks. I purchased my gear online based on some recommendations I found online. PS, I have been training hard for 15 years and am an experienced lifter. Looking forward to your thoughts.

I hope you're a female?!?

^ what he said

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
    http://pharmacomstore.co
    Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
    "isarms" code for 10% off at checkout

Welcome to the board.

This is a bad idea all around. Everything about your proposal is bad.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
    Body fat %
    Years of training
    Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
    PCT for each cycle
    Goals
    Supplements (if any)
    General idea of nutrition
    Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroi...way-10368.html
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

a
    Quote Originally Posted by pagemort View Post
    Happy New Year Dylan, I have been researching the pros/cons of taking Anavar, I am just waiting for my fluorescent flashlight in order to test my product. For my first cycle i was going to do 5mg per day for one week, possibly two weeks before moving up to 10 mg per day. I was not going to take anything in addition to that with and would simply taper for my post cycle. I intend to run this cycle for 8 weeks and then post cycle for 2 weeks. I purchased my gear online based on some recommendations I found online. PS, I have been training hard for 15 years and am an experienced lifter. Looking forward to your thoughts.
    are you a male or female because if your a male, this is literally one of the worst things i have read... please provide full stats as well.. age/height/weight/body fat?

Quote Originally Posted by pagemort View Post
    We need your full stats, experience, and goals before we can advise you.

Based on the fact you are using Anavar solo at those doses I have to assume you are female, but we need more info about you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Does anavar qualify as "GEAR"?

If your male taking this your really a female

5/10mg per day? That's practically nothing. Why would you take anavar, or in general as opposed to other types of "gear"?. I've taken anavar, but I'm also on TRT so its technically stacked with Test. Definitely improved body comp (hardened the look of the body), but again what are you goals and why choose an oral over injection.
    Last edited by LB_Patriot; 01-09-2017 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AsapSlim View Post
    Does anavar qualify as "GEAR"?
    i can think of something else to call it but i better refrain... it rhymes though...