napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

20 weeker

aaahoot

Have came up with this 20 weeker cycle and im curious to see what you guys might think of it. Training nutrition and cardio will be spot on.

Wk 1-20 300mg test e
Wk 1-10 300mg deca
Wk 11-20 300mg tren e
Wk 1-20 800mg eq
Exemestane 12.5 eod caber .5 2x
Multivit, fish oil, omega 3&6 & coq10

Reason being is i wanna run eq for a 200weeker to let it really shine and i dont particularly like the softer look that deca gives and i prefer the look on tren, but i'm sure everyone here would agree being on tren for 20wks wld be shit. An alternstive wld be to run 300 test 300 tren e and 800 eq for a 15 weeker, im guessing that wld be more manageable than 20. Anyone has has experience running similar stacks? Cheers!

I don’t see anything wrong with 20 weeks of eq as long as you’re not a beginner. I think your nandro is a low enough dose to not be a problem. Only thing I see there is 10 weeks of deca could not get the results you want. As well as only 10 weeks of tren. Why don’t you kick with an oral and just run the tren at the end a little longer than 10?

20 weeks is a long ass cycle, and 20 weeks of nandrolones is going to be hell to recover from. I'm not a fan of two nandrolones in the same cycle. It just looks like you are trying to do too much here to me. I'd simplify this

Looks fine to me if you drop the Deca. You don't need Deca and Tren together.

Top Bottom