napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla Is off the chain

Dangans

I just received my order from Valhalla
30ml EQ I have to say the customer service and lightning shipping is dope thank you NY
475ef98fc628bfc1afd241047b5450bf.jpg

It's the dopest dope.. Looking at the rest like nope..I need big gainzz.. VALHALLA my only hope.. The gear got me jacked.. Feeling like the irons Pope..

VALHALLA CEO
Oh shit Valhalla is no joke no one can cope I'm hooked on MCT oil like a crackhead smoke choke the the syringe til the last drip provokes Cuz I'm not losing no EQ like it was my last toke

I thought you l could rap till I saw that drop.. Watch out VALHALLA spilling gainzz you better grab a mop.. The pump is insane.. My body about to pop..

Only way VALHALLA going is straight to the top...

VALHALLA CEO
Pop bottles not talking about champagne// but the 30ml vials make me insane// Valhalla is the name// gear is the game// chemical engineering this will never be the same// put the rest to shame// once you go Valhalla you will never be the same//

Good night lol

I'm going let you rest and let this slide.. One word of advice though. Strap in real tight, your in for a ride...
I hope you're ready though, for what's bound to happen.. It gets in your blood.. And the bitches you'll be slappin..
My mic is getting hot so it's going need some ice..

Time to go pin.. Hit the streets and roll the dice.

NY out.

VALHALLA CEO
Nice nice peace out

Valhalla dope service

Oh shit Valhalla is no joke no one can cope I'm hooked on MCT oil like a crackhead smoke choke the the syringe til the last drip provokes Cuz I'm not losing no EQ like it was my last toke

"Got no choice cuz Valhalla is the realist. Pinnin cc's gettin swole like the illest, ya feel this? MCT hardly feel this, ain't no pip so this vial I'ma kill this... " lol got that 44 type swag still.

"Got no choice cuz Valhalla is the realist. Pinnin cc's gettin swole like the illest, ya feel this? MCT hardly feel this, ain't no pip so this vial I'ma kill this... " lol got that 44 type swag still.
Ah shit my Dawgs 44 blasting off like a mag 44 for sure shit you spit is raw we jumped the Valhalla train riding it until we can't no more. Hahaha

"You're my boy NY so I won't hurt your feelings, but the fire that I spit might have ya reeling
back in your chair Marvin Gay in the cut having some Sexual heeling.
44 ain't no rookie, no I never been a noob but this rap battle idea we might need to youtube.
Have all of isarms in the crowd clappin hands with the 3 of us on stage spittin bars to be the man.
Sadly it's apparent and I hate to inform, 44 is the shit... all my life it's been the norm.
So just sit back and watch as I get to rappin, just like the name says 44 makes em clap man." ... but I ain't a rapper doe...

I see a rap battle contest coming.. But I might win my own game...
Y'all are OK with some words.. But I'll put them to shame.

Worthy of a discount your might just be.. But remember.. The one you have to beat.. It might just be ME...

VALHALLA CEO
Oh man you have to understand I was just playing around for a contest I will really get down I'm from the boogie down that started this rap sound so beware my raps will have ppl running like them scary masked clowns 6 to the dome landing a touchdown don't frown smile up get them jugs to pile up my style up dial up them 30ml jugs and be ready to file up I'm about to crush this verse 50 to it you can pick the hearse

44.. That was cute.. And a spit I could whip when I was six..

Appreciate your efforts, but you need to come correct to get in this mix.. Actually, just sit down. Let daddy NY buy you a twix.

I am the master of the Brew.. The Mystical oil got them wanting to be on my crew.. I get it.. You want on my level.. But I'm sure not many could handle this view..

I'm 90 floors above. Building up and bringing my boys with me.. Building the next empire..

Unfortunately 44, as you can see.. Your rap game like your hustle.. It's time to retire..

NY out.

VALHALLA CEO

"I'm confused, you been abused
has to be a dead ringer
you're lucky that i like you
otherwise middle finger
90 floors up?
Okay Luscious Lyon...
You woke up a demon
cuz now I'm really trying
44 is like Houdini
making problems disappear...