napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US source

US source

Looking for a US source to put clients through last one fell through need one asap TY.

Quote Originally Posted by Shipit View Post
    Looking for a US source to put clients through last one fell through need one asap TY.
    I don't even know what you're meaning with clients, but you need to establish yourself on the board before you go asking for sources

i am also looking for Winstrol. My source from the gym is gone. any help would be appreciated.

All sources here are good

Quote Originally Posted by Robolics View Post
    what do you mean "to put clients through"
    That's what I'm wondering. ..?????

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I don't even know what you're meaning with clients, but you need to establish yourself on the board before you go asking for sources
    Hell yeah.

Trolls are at it again
    Best of Lift

ive been on this forum for a while i dont post much but im looking fora non overseas source i have multiple just was seeing if there was any here to see how new labs are doing its not a big deal if this post is an issue it can be taken down.

ironic username

Quote Originally Posted by Shipit View Post
    ive been on this forum for a while i dont post much but im looking fora non overseas source i have multiple just was seeing if there was any here to see how new labs are doing its not a big deal if this post is an issue it can be taken down.
    With posts like this I'd throw the red flag as a source. I was on this site for 2 days and had 5 source emails. Some one who has been here a while would know who to contact. Hell, you just had 4 sources respond in this very thread. Jesus Christ.