185lbs
19% bf
Current cycle
Test C 300 mg wk
Masteron E 400mg
Goal is to drop to 15%
Weigh 175-180lbs
Look more aesthetic while staying at a healthy bf%
I used this hand held device at xsport fitness that sends electric current throughout my body and according to their chart I was at an ideal bf%. Reason why I am stressing the bf% is cuz some say only to use masteron at 10%bf. Honestly, with my physique already I would be shredded asf if that's the case. Genetics are important.
Is test suppose to be ran lower than the masteron,equal or lower?
I usually just play aroynd with the dosing and see what works best for me.
Just so much bro science out on the internet. Thanks in advance.

Male 43
5'9"
185lbs
19% bf
Current cycle
Test C 300 mg wk
Masteron E 400mg
Goal is to drop to 15%
Weigh 175-180lbs
Look more aesthetic while staying at a healthy bf%
I used this hand held device at xsport fitness that sends electric current throughout my body and according to their chart I was at an ideal bf%. Reason why I am stressing the bf% is cuz some say only to use masteron at 10%bf. Honestly, with my physique already I would be shredded asf if that's the case. Genetics are important.
Is test suppose to be ran lower than the masteron,equal or lower?
I usually just play aroynd with the dosing and see what works best for me.
Just so much bro science out on the internet. Thanks in advance.

Honestly man just from experience your going to want to get your body fat down to a minimum of 12% before you start masteron. 400mg is on the lower side but still effective. It is quite expensive in most cases so make best use of it with low body fat. Your test dose is fine, possibly lower is to 200 PW to harden up a bit more. It’s certaibly more of a finishing drug, I would just keep cutting on test and keep it simple until you get low enough.

I agree ... no point using masteron if you’re not <12% bodyfat in my opinion ...

You won’t get the benefits that come from masteron without already being lower body fat. Well not all of it. You’ll still get that good level feeling. Just not the physical benefits. 400mg mast E is about as low as you want to go.
I’ve been a fan of low test doses. Like 250mg and allowing the other compounds to shine.

At 19% bodyfat you shouldn't be using any steroid at all, let alone masteron. You need to get into better condition. And in my opinion masteron is a waste unless you are in single digits, under 10%. 12% is still too high imo

You won’t get the benefits that come from masteron without already being lower body fat. Well not all of it. You’ll still get that good level feeling. Just not the physical benefits. 400mg mast E is about as low as you want to go.
I’ve been a fan of low test doses. Like 250mg and allowing the other compounds to shine.

I agree with Saiyan, Low dose Test to keep water and Sides away and allow the Mast to shine. A lot of guys are going this way, Low dose Test and allow the other AAS stacked to really do their job. Even at 19% (yes its not ideal) the Masteron and low dose Test will help you get to your goal. Diet and workout has to be "ON" and you will get there. Its the same action as a guy who's at 13% trying to get to 10%. Personally I love Masteron, its my favorite, I stack it always. I use it when I cruise, I up it when I blast.

Top Bottom