sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
US-DOMESTICSUPPLY.WS        samson
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady
Steroidify.comroidvisor
OS Gear

Thread: Taking sarms for the first time

Taking sarms for the first time

So I have heard a lot of good things about LGD 4033. Is it the best sarm for Bulking? I am currently Bulking and looking to add lean body mass. Whats the best dosage? Cycle length and how Much lean body mass could you add with it? I am going to run test with it. Of course the diet and training has to be on point as we all know. I am new to this so would be very helpful from people that has knowledge about sarms.

yes, lgd is the best sarm for bulking... i would stack lgd with rad140 along with test... you can get your sarms at esarms.com... they have the best quality you can find... run lgd 12 weeks at 10 mg per day and rad 12 weeks at 20 mg per day

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    yes, lgd is the best sarm for bulking... i would stack lgd with rad140 along with test... you can get your sarms at esarms.com... they have the best quality you can find... run lgd 12 weeks at 10 mg per day and rad 12 weeks at 20 mg per day
    Thanks for the answer. I have one problem though. I am on a budget at the moment so I will be running LGD by itself with test of course. Whats a good dosage for LGD alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Bday77 View Post
    Thanks for the answer. I have one problem though. I am on a budget at the moment so I will be running LGD by itself with test of course. Whats a good dosage for LGD alone?
    Did u read my post?

Whats a good dosage for LGD alone?
    10mg regardless if on Test or not it doesn't matter.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    10mg regardless if on Test or not it doesn't matter.
    Having test or anything else wouldnt change the lgd dose

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Did u read my post?
    Haha I sure did. I asked because I didnt know if I should up the dose since I was running it alone. Appreciate the answer anyways

Haha I sure did. I asked because I didnt know if I should up the dose since I was running it alone. Appreciate the answer anyways
    Keep it at 10 mg bro

I’ve used it at 10mg before I started TRT and still use 10mg now that I’m on TRT.

Have been very happy with the results and see no need to change the dosage