napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroids at a young age

brannon116

I know I'm out in left field here but I'm confused and wanted some clarification on the topic of using steroids at a young age. Let's say you are 21 already have a kid and you and your wife both don't want another. What is the problem with starting low steroid use? What is wrong with starting trt at that young of an age when you aren't planning on having another kid. Please don't bash me I'm just genuinely curious as to all the negatives there is to starting steroids that young given the example I used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infertility is not the only risk. With that being said, plenty of guys who are “on” are able to reproduce. Just look at the number of bodybuilders who have families. Here is the real issue. There are parts of your brain (HPTA, endocrine system) that do not finish developing until around your mid 20’s. By introducing exogenous hormones at a young age, you shut down this development. It’s not a given that after being shutdown everything will bounce back and continue developing. This means risk of premature andropause, permanent shutdown, etc. That could translate to being on trt for life, sexual dysfunction, etc. My opinion, people will do what they want to do but the smart thing to do is wait until you have some more years on you.

TRT is akin to masturbating...great if its your only option...but fucking is way better (natural testosterone production)

When on TRT it not only stops the bodies normal testosterone production.....it effects/alters to some degree up to 300 different hormone functions

NO ONE THAT FULLY UNDERSTANDS WHAT HAPPENS TO THE BODY WHEN YOU REPLACE NATURAL TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION WITH EXOGENOUS TESTOSTERONE WOULD EVER CHOOSE TO DO SO....TRT is a viable option only when your own body can't produce enough testosterone and it's effecting your health
Injecting testosterone shuts the off bodies normal and natural processes and long term use can create major health consequences later in life

Let me ask you this...WHY would you want to use steroids at a young age...seriously???
You haven't even scratched the surface of developing your body....you are looking for a short cut?
Trust me ..it just doesn't exist
The basis for growth and developing a superior physique lays in a program of long term disciplined DIET AND TRAINING...with out this foundation..steroids are worthless...THEY DON"T DO THE WORK FOR YOU

Last edited:
I know I'm out in left field here but I'm confused and wanted some clarification on the topic of using steroids at a young age. Let's say you are 21 already have a kid and you and your wife both don't want another. What is the problem with starting low steroid use? What is wrong with starting trt at that young of an age when you aren't planning on having another kid. Please don't bash me I'm just genuinely curious as to all the negatives there is to starting steroids that young given the example I used.

Endocrine system continues to change and develop until your middle to late 20s. The last thing you want to do is go fucking up your endocrine system and body's chemistry at that age. You basically fuck that up for life and you'll never be the same or be able to sustain levels that you would had you not touched anything

By the way I'm not 21 I'm asking because I have a friend taking an ass of gear and I'm trying to keep him from fucking himself up for life. I get what you are all saying but everything that's been said still seems to pertain to it messing up your fertility and your natural test production. What other hormones will it mess up for life and what other conditions can it bring upon? Someone mentioned andropause but I still don't see how that couldn't be treated with trt.

By the way I'm not 21 I'm asking because I have a friend taking an ass of gear and I'm trying to keep him from fucking himself up for life. I get what you are all saying but everything that's been said still seems to pertain to it messing up your fertility and your natural test production. What other hormones will it mess up for life and what other conditions can it bring upon? Someone mentioned andropause but I still don't see how that couldn't be treated with trt.

Go back and read wgat Buen said about TRT.

You don't just start cycling because you want to and just tell yourself "if I fuck up my endocrine system, I'll just go on TRT"

What kind of fucked up logic is that?

I started years ago at age 18, I tell many people that. I bounced back each time but now being 27 man I can tell you I wish I would have waited. When you do your first, second, third cycle you feel fine and may bounce back but my sex drive is all over the place. sometimes its great and sometimes its not. Its truly playing with fire and a life decision. If you are not getting anywhere near the results you want naturally then something is clearly off. Using steroids you need to think of the worse possible outcome, not the best.

Alright thanks for all the feedback guys I'm kind of new to gear and everything and everyone on this forum has been a great help and very informative. Appreciate it!

Top Bottom