PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Source for HGH

  1. #1

    Source for HGH

    Trying to find quality HGH that's decently priced. Suggestions? Any personal experience is very welcomed!

    Thank you,

    Jmuscle

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmuscle View Post
    Trying to find quality HGH that's decently priced. Suggestions? Any personal experience is very welcomed!

    Thank you,

    Jmuscle
    Check with IWGF or pharmalady

  3. #3
    I've heard IWGF's GH is real good. I've also heard PL's generic is good but alas I'm too poor to jump on the GH train at the moment.
    THIS MACHINE RUNS ON ROBO PM ME FOR DETAILS

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,558
    Quote Originally Posted by FL1025 View Post
    I've heard IWGF's GH is real good. I've also heard PL's generic is good but alas I'm too poor to jump on the GH train at the moment.
    ^^^^ this, i so wanna ride that train.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by FL1025 View Post
    I've heard IWGF's GH is real good. I've also heard PL's generic is good but alas I'm too poor to jump on the GH train at the moment.
    U heard pharmaladys generic is good ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member Zeigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    UNDER YOUR BED
    Posts
    481
    Iwgf & 9th wonder have great hgh and fabulous service !!! Nord!!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bigunitny View Post
    U heard pharmaladys generic is good ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes I have
    THIS MACHINE RUNS ON ROBO PM ME FOR DETAILS

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •