napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robolics: New Product, BOLD CYPIONATE

-SD-

For everyone that loves EQ but doesnt want to wait so long for kick in, we now have Bold Cypionate at 250mg!

10cnq6o.jpg

This is long anticipated. No more waiting 6-8 weeks to get going. This will be a hot item for sure. Put your orders in guys!

How's the PIP? I've heard it's pretty bad with this ester. I'm sure Robo's minimized it to the fullest but how is it still?

How's the PIP? I've heard it's pretty bad with this ester. I'm sure Robo's minimized it to the fullest but how is it still?

That was definitely a topic I brought up with Robo when discussing it being added to the product line. With him being the brewer that he is, he wanted to minimize the pip so that this faster ester would be more acceptable to use. With that being said, he has been testing it on himself and has been reporting it's just as smooth as a full EQ!

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

That was definitely a topic I brought up with Robo when discussing it being added to the product line. With him being the brewer that he is, he wanted to minimize the pip so that this faster ester would be more acceptable to use. With that being said, he has been testing it on himself and has been reporting it's just as smooth as a full EQ!

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!
That's AMAZING!!!

Im pinning 700/700mg/wk bold cyp and tcyp in a blend thats 175/175mg/ml and no pip

Man, I have wanted to test some bold cyp for a while now but I was afraid of what I'd heard about PIP. Will have to reconsider for sure.

Mannnn we need that Bold PROP!!!!! lol I bet pip is pretty ouchy though.

#TeamDreamCrusher
I hit bold Ace.......... Once and only once. The next day I had to fly 14 hours and I could only sit on one ass cheek for the whole 14 hours. My other cheek had almost a baseball sized lump the stayed that way for a week. I had a fever and couldnt put pressure on that leg or lay or sit on that side of my body. Never again. Even the guy who made it for me said that he tries a little of each batch to test but he wasn't touching this. I was on my own.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

You guys are brave... I'm a little bitch when it comes to PIP. I have to admit though that worst PIP I've ever gotten was from a Penicillin shot at the emergency room but it only lasted a few hours not days!!!

I hit bold Ace.......... Once and only once. The next day I had to fly 14 hours and I could only sit on one ass cheek for the whole 14 hours. My other cheek had almost a baseball sized lump the stayed that way for a week. I had a fever and couldnt put pressure on that leg or lay or sit on that side of my body. Never again. Even the guy who made it for me said that he tries a little of each batch to test but he wasn't touching this. I was on my own.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk
That sounds horrible bro lol. At least now you know.

That sounds horrible bro lol. At least now you know.

This was issue I had with Tren Ace! I liked it, but after awhile, it would pip and even though am rotating spots, it would still be there! Is another reason I am after longer ester

This was issue I had with Tren Ace! I liked it, but after awhile, it would pip and even though am rotating spots, it would still be there! Is another reason I am after longer ester
Good Tren ace shouldn't hurt that bad bro, I'd give it another try

Top Bottom