napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robolics

anabolicos

They are quick and respond to emails within hours. Ordered on a Monday....arrived by Thurs...Haven't ran the gear yet but from all the reviews I am anticipating some serious gains...Thank you Robolics

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the write up! You’re going to love it.
As always, hit me or another rep if you need anything.

Just got bloods on a Robo Test E TRT dose of 150mg a week, split in 2, and I'm still over 1500 Test. Mind you, I did pin the day before the bloods, this being a long ester I never thought that would matter, but I am cutting back to 100mg a week and will post new bloods in 6 weeks. Robo is always the best......

Just got bloods on a Robo Test E TRT dose of 150mg a week, split in 2, and I'm still over 1500 Test. Mind you, I did pin the day before the bloods, this being a long ester I never thought that would matter, but I am cutting back to 100mg a week and will post new bloods in 6 weeks. Robo is always the best......

That’s awesome bro! Proof it’s potent and quality gear! Split dose is only 75mg the day before anyways. So 1500+ is a tremendous number.

Ya Robo customer service/delivery service is the best. I'm on my second week of my first Robo cycle, pinning the Test-E... I will probably post some bloods for a mid-cycle review in a couple more weeks!

Thanks for the write up! You’re going to love it.
As always, hit me or another rep if you need anything.
Saiyan,

I had a few questions. Please PM me and let me know what method of comunication you prefer....Thanks man!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom