napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Robo Gear/Cycle

RoboGainz

Hey Guys, getting ready to blast some robo tren e & test e for a cut. Still waiting on pharma lady mast e to come in. I'm thinking this will be a pretty solid 12 week cycle. When would you incorporate the Masteron? I stand at about 11% bf as of now. Stats are 5"10 197, my plan is to get to 8% and maintain my weight or even increase. I can post my diet if anyone is interested. I was going to do a trt dose of the test, 400mg of tren, and do the mast at 400. I also have clen and t3 that I may or may not use. I hate the headaches and cramping from them. Any input accepted!

Attachments

• IMG_2658.jpg
    IMG_2658.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 43
Looking good. I’d run the mast the entire time. It takes time to build up as well.

Looking good. I’d run the mast the entire time. It takes time to build up as well.

Okay I'll do that. I have enough supply for about 12 weeks. Honestly need more help with the diet while on the tren, I want to avoid going flat but obviously want to get my bf down to single digits again, would just carb cycling every two weeks be my best bet to cut on tren? I'm sure I could do it once every week because it's tren and I probably won't gain fat on it. What's your take Saiyan?

I wasn’t very thoughtful on my run with tren. I tried to be a little moderate on food but really ate everything. And I did perfect lol. Well it clearly could have been better. But it still worked wonders.
By the way, I’m going to move his to the main forum so you’ll get more responses.

Top Bottom