napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Retostyl 250 Thaiger Pharma

MtechBear

So my order from may just got to me today,had forgotten about it so it made my day. The website said it was to be shipped from europe,but this package came to me from thailand,both 10ml vials autenticate on thaiger-ok.com so no problems with that,the oil is kind of thin compared to another brand of test e i have,but i guess its different from brands right?
Have anyone used this retostyl 250 in 10ml vials? I see hipocampus.me,which has a sales rep on this site,is sold out on these exact vials i got so it is a good indication mine are real good to go? Expire date is 2019.

I've used it, but it was in amps. The oil was thin, clear, and smooth. Use our sponsors bro and you will not have any issues.

I've used it, but it was in amps. The oil was thin, clear, and smooth. Use our sponsors bro and you will not have any issues.
will probably use sources here also. But for now i have 20ml of thaiger and like to hear from those who have used it. But how was the gains on the amps you used from thaiger? it was test e right?

Sounds good. guess i dont have to worry its legit gear i got,it autenticate as i said and was shipped from thailand,i here most coming from asia is quality. Think i will start pin next monday. It says on thaiger-site its dosed to 252mg/ml. Someone else here have used their retostyl 250?

Top Bottom