napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Loader Needle

thetimeisnow2016

Any knowledge or advice is greatly appreciated

I doubt this, but is there a correct gauge to use for a loader?

I'm using a 17 gauge loading needle, and I have been using the same one for months.................... Does it need to be cleaned periodically? If so, what is the best way to do that?

Also, do you lose gear when using a loading needle from leakage or just some coming out when your load? your syringe?

Any knowledge on proper loading is appreciated.

Thanks

ALWAYS use fresh needles man! I pull with a 20 and shoot with a 25, but thats just me and it generally comes down to preference. I'm not sure what you mean by you're losing gear when you load?

i use the same needle to load and to inject, but i use a fresh one for each time.

appreciate ya donk.

Yeah for some reason when I order pins I never get loaders. I've been using this one 17 gauge I have had forever. I got a really abscess on my leg that just was soooo painful to the touch.

It looked like a zit from hell. It was pretty huge.

I thought maybe since I was jabbing a huge needle in the vial, some may be leaking out when I draw back. Probably not a thing tho

Only drawback to this that I have read, is that it can dull the point of the needle when you load. beats the hell out of another abscess tho

You want to use a brand new pin everytime you draw and pin. By using the same pin over and over, you heavily increase the chance of contamination which could lead to infection, etc. They're cheap bud so its not worth the risk. Use 20g to draw and 25g to pin.

Sent from my SM-G900P

appreciate ya donk.

Yeah for some reason when I order pins I never get loaders. I've been using this one 17 gauge I have had forever. I got a really abscess on my leg that just was soooo painful to the touch.

It looked like a zit from hell. It was pretty huge.

I thought maybe since I was jabbing a huge needle in the vial, some may be leaking out when I draw back. Probably not a thing tho

Ya man you have to order them separate they don't come with your needles. No problem brother

Is anyone using a 1 inch insulin needle.I've heard it works fine . I've always used 23 g 1 1/2 but might like the change I pin every day.

Is anyone using a 1 inch insulin needle.I've heard it works fine . I've always used 23 g 1 1/2 but might like the change I pin every day.

I have a friend that uses a 27 gauge needle and I have heard of people using insulin needles but I have never tried it.

I had a mini panic attack reading this no shit. Go to gpzservices.com or a similar place and order them separate. I get 100 syringes and all needles for like $30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would this get to a girls glute? I hate poking that pretty little ass with my syringes.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I had a mini panic attack reading this no shit. Go to gpzservices.com or a similar place and order them separate. I get 100 syringes and all needles for like $30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the same place

I've never switched either alot of guys do apparently . I usually hit at least two vials maybe 3 with prop mast primo .it's no problem

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I'm using a 17 gauge loading needle, and I have been using the same one for months.................... Does it need to be cleaned periodically? If so, what is the best way to do that?

Also, do you lose gear when using a loading needle from leakage or just some coming out when your load? your syringe?

Thanks
Bro, seriously you need to use a brand new needles every single draw and should switch to a brand new needles for injection. That's two needles each and every time.

What you are doing is compromising sterility big time, and your risk of infection is very high. This is extremely important

17 is way too big too. You can take chunks out of the stopper with that big harpoon and leave it in the vial and accidently draw it up. Not good. Draw with a 22 and inject with a 25

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks
For my first cycle I used the same needle to draw for the entire 12 weeks. Kept it inside a zip lock bag, hands where always clean, never got an infection. But that doesn't mean its safe and its not worth the risk IMO. Needles are a lot cheaper than an ER visit, antibiotics and possible surgery. Now I just load and shoot with the same pin. 25g, it takes a little longer but it saves pins needles. The entire process for me is about 2 mins.

Top Bottom