napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

I want to go fast HGH

GetbigrDytryn

Hey all locked myself out of my account need a new list from seamless / I want to go fast also wondering if anyone has had any experience synthrom I believe is the name as I said I cannot get in and see my last HGH and igf1
And how comparative the growth hormone would be two something like jintropin if anyone could shoot me a list I'd be stoked much love God bless
Also if it's straight igf1 or igf-1 lr3, and if anyone else would care to chime in on igf1 protocols and what I could expect to gain that would be great and I know I need to do my work but I have a really bad head injury some shrapnel from my last tour and I got a little confused when I tried to read Dillon's take on igf1 it was just too much information for me to process thanks

You can easily search IGF-1 protocols on Google and YouTube. I've never done it myself but it's usually 4 weeks on 2 weeks off 50mcg 's. Don't quote me but this is what I remember just off the top of my head. Do some research!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can easily search IGF-1 protocols on Google and YouTube. I've never done it myself but it's usually 4 weeks on 2 weeks off 50mcg 's. Don't quote me but this is what I remember just off the top of my head. Do some research!

I have seen that same protocol.

I ran LR3 for a cycle last year and currently doing another one right now. I have heard positive and negative things about it. LR3 works for me and my friends. My recovery and healing is not natural at all lol. I would definitely research it prior to taking it. There is risk to everything. But I normally take 50mcg before bed and it knocks me out.

I have seen that same protocol.

I ran LR3 for a cycle last year and currently doing another one right now. I have heard positive and negative things about it. LR3 works for me and my friends. My recovery and healing is not natural at all lol. I would definitely research it prior to taking it. There is risk to everything. But I normally take 50mcg before bed and it knocks me out.
You need to monitor your blood sugar also. You can go hypoglycemic on it. Keep some glucose tabs or something handy.

Hey all locked myself out of my account need a new list from seamless / I want to go fast also wondering if anyone has had any experience synthrom I believe is the name as I said I cannot get in and see my last HGH and igf1
And how comparative the growth hormone would be two something like jintropin if anyone could shoot me a list I'd be stoked much love God bless
Also if it's straight igf1 or igf-1 lr3, and if anyone else would care to chime in on igf1 protocols and what I could expect to gain that would be great and I know I need to do my work but I have a really bad head injury some shrapnel from my last tour and I got a little confused when I tried to read Dillon's take on igf1 it was just too much information for me to process thanks
The Syntrom gh is out of stock. We only have Saizen for a while. We will be replacing the Syntrom with Eutropin. Same maker. We are just rebranding.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom