napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Customs question

miketice

I had one seizure. If they get another one will they just send a letter? Or does the second one garner more than that?

In my honest opinion 2 is 2 to many. Stick with a great domestic source and never look back. The one thing you do not want is border control or a drug task force on your ass.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I had one seizure. If they get another one will they just send a letter? Or does the second one garner more than that?
I don't think there's ever much more than a letter, but I use domestic only so I never have to deal with customs

If its a personal use order, no worries. If its a really large order you may get some attention with it. Its always better to use a different addy for awhile.

I don't think there's ever much more than a letter, but I use domestic only so I never have to deal with customs

I have used both dom and overseas. My only concern with domestic is what if the source is busted and has your info . You are screwed, no?

I imagine search warrant for records with overseas in far more difficult to obtain.

Just a thought.

BTW: I do like my domestic products just a bit gun shy about info being stored.

I hate to bring it up but if a dom source is busted and facing very serious time would they cut a deal by giving up info or is it more the source rather than end users the feds are after??

If I recall correctly it says on the letter value estimate under $2000 or something similar to that. Unless you're ordering over that amount or receiving a half a dozen or more letters I personally wouldn't sweat it.
Besides you're not supposed to be using the same address after a seizure.

I have used both dom and overseas. My only concern with domestic is what if the source is busted and has your info . You are screwed, no?

I imagine search warrant for records with overseas in far more difficult to obtain.

Just a thought.

BTW: I do like my domestic products just a bit gun shy about info being stored.

I hate to bring it up but if a dom source is busted and facing very serious time would they cut a deal by giving up info or is it more the source rather than end users the feds are after??
There's never once been a domestic source busted and then they went after customers in history to my knowledge. They don't care about users bro. Theres no money in it, and its just not worth theur trouble dealing with it. They only care about sellers, manufacturers and distributors

Top Bottom