napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Another prep with 1SDS

Biglexi

8d13ae41a8bc664502aa66e6525d7a23.jpg

6c5df4f6ccc772c13d74d3e688b28237.jpg

Here we go again .... 14 weeks out from stage time. Whole prep will be run on products from 1Stop Domestic Shop of course that?s my trusted source and has been for years now
Right now I?m sitting at 263 as if this am and running test cyp at 800mg NPP at 200mg and Primo at 400 mg arimidex 0.5 M-W-F
Diet on point as well as training. Biweekly check ins with coach. Let?s see where I can take this as age 50 with very bad shoulders but as those who know me you know I?ll give it my best. Keep you posted at least weekly with the progress

4d0038874337600d672bb1be4851ab98.jpg

2ee5060a7263bf1ea64ccf5cba0bb840.jpg

457284d110a723d899493294705d40a3.jpg

New order has arrived. Official prep is commencing as we speak!!!
Two days turn around time !!! Super fast !!! You can beat customer service with those guys !!! And products are superior !!!

Biglexi is what refer to in Buddhism as "actual proof". A clear example of how using top quality gear in responsible doses leads to the best possible outcome.

PM me here or connect on Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the party.

Now is the time...

Biglexi is what refer to in Buddhism as "actual proof". A clear example of how using top quality gear in responsible doses leads to the best possible outcome.

PM me here or connect on Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the party.

Now is the time...

Guys!! Do what Buddha says!!! It?s worth it !!! Trust me !!

Last edited:
51763f69bae51c6bd1105cb153939013.jpg

4f65f64c95944ef8608ad15f903273ea.jpg

af608b720b10baa4db3392ec369db18b.jpg

611b3ea46f589673fe4d99794224a018.jpg

Just in case you were wondering what real GH looks like!! This is as real as it gets. Not cheap for sure but it?s the best there is. Not leaving anything to chance. Sticking with the best and using the best and real stuff.
You want great gear contact those guys they will take care of you.

51763f69bae51c6bd1105cb153939013.jpg

4f65f64c95944ef8608ad15f903273ea.jpg

af608b720b10baa4db3392ec369db18b.jpg

611b3ea46f589673fe4d99794224a018.jpg

Just in case you were wondering what real GH looks like!! This is as real as it gets. Not cheap for sure but it?s the best there is. Not leaving anything to chance. Sticking with the best and using the best and real stuff.
You want great gear contact those guys they will take care of you.
The serostim HGH is the best there is man. No doubt.

1 stop domestic shop is just the best around for quality domestic gear, period.

Anybody interested in checking out 1 stop domestic shop, shoot me a message here or on wickr

Wickr - RickRock13

2d9cee6de08d483c7b11e72a64293283.jpg

Ok guys. So we are 4 weeks out. Sorry about photo but that?s the best I can do at this point. It?s all coming together getting harder and harder every day at this point.
248# this am
Current stock
Test Cyp
Tren ace
Mast prop
Clen
Anavar
T3
GH
Hungry as fuck!! That?s the bottom line. Starting to drag my ass behind but will finish strong no matter what. As you know all my gear is coming from 1SDS which is first class stuff. For the fist time I?m running Anavar in prep instead winny at this point and I really like it. That stuff is great. My fist prep without winny!! I must tell u I was pretty nervous but it?s working like a charm!!
My doses are so stupid low but yet making great progress. If anybody tells u that u need a lot of gear they know shit!!!
Order up from the guys because you won?t find better gear on the market !!!
Can?t wait to see the finished product

Omg!!!! Finally!!! I can post again. So I’m a week out !!! Getting harder every day seriously cha he’s are happening very quickly in the past 24 hours I lost almost 2 pounds this should be the hardest i ever looked
Massive thank you to IWGF and the whole team for their support!! As always amazing supplements!! Seriously!!! This is a 50’year old dude looking like that !! With very small amounts of gear on board !!
Current stock
Test cyp
Masteron prop
Tren ace
T3
Clen
Adex
That’s it !!! No more GH at this point
416EBFAF-77C5-49F3-9D3F-01F52C97E363.jpegC45C094D-33A6-43A7-9F58-F075CB157A5D.jpegB60113B8-FC78-4B8F-B5D5-B4E6A2B53115.jpeg

Omg!!!! Finally!!! I can post again. So I’m a week out !!! Getting harder every day seriously cha he’s are happening very quickly in the past 24 hours I lost almost 2 pounds this should be the hardest i ever looked
Massive thank you to IWGF and the whole team for their support!! As always amazing supplements!! Seriously!!! This is a 50’year old dude looking like that !! With very small amounts of gear on board !!
Current stock
Test cyp
Masteron prop
Tren ace
T3
Clen
Adex
That’s it !!! No more GH at this point
View attachment 7167View attachment 7168View attachment 7169

Pix from night before show !!! Sitting at 237 never thought I would end up being so low. This am I woke up at 235. Very conditioned but I think I’ll get outmuscled. This might be a time when I start thinking that I should move to classic physique. It’s hard at this age and especially my hight to be thick and conditioned. Story of my life I’m always too tall and end up looking stringie. Some decisions to make. But overall I brought the best look to date about which I’m very happy. This is all because of hard work and all supersups from 1SDS. Seriously they are the best out there!!! I’m so happy and thankful I have been with this company for the past 4-5 years. It’s been nothing but steady progress and superior service. Reach out to any of the guys here and they will take very good care of you. You truly have nothing to loose. I promise you if you put in it work and follow correct diet and stay consistent it will happen for you. But it requires work thou. !!!
let’s see how I did tonight!!! Let you guys know for sure

Ended up third on national stage !!! Very happy with it. Of course i have improvements to make but it was very well stocked show!! Extremely competitive!!! The way it’s supposed to be that makes it even more sweet. Also took 4th in younger category and held my own against much younger guys. They better beat me !! Lol!!! Already formulating plan for next year provided that body holds up. This shit is very addictive!!
Massive thanks to 1SDS and IWGF for all their support and help being in my corner and letting me do what I had to do to make thru this. Overall it was easy prep just not enough time in a day to squeeze what I need to do which resulted in very little sleep about 4 hours a night which is not a lot but that’s all I had available to me and I wasn’t going to let that stop me. Next time I’ll do my best to def get more sleep. I truly took one day at the time and one meal at the time and one workout at the time and didn’t let myself get ahead of me and never checked any social media to stay relaxed and to myself. It def helped a lot.
Guys you have any questions regarding super supps that are available thru 1SDS ask me. I’ll gladly answer any of your questions I will do my best to help you out. Reach out don’t hesitate

Top Bottom