bannednutrition

napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear

Thread: Another prep with 1SDS

Another prep with 1SDS

Here we go again .... 14 weeks out from stage time. Whole prep will be run on products from 1Stop Domestic Shop of course that?s my trusted source and has been for years now
    Right now I?m sitting at 263 as if this am and running test cyp at 800mg NPP at 200mg and Primo at 400 mg arimidex 0.5 M-W-F
    Diet on point as well as training. Biweekly check ins with coach. Let?s see where I can take this as age 50 with very bad shoulders but as those who know me you know I?ll give it my best. Keep you posted at least weekly with the progress

Sweet !

New order has arrived. Official prep is commencing as we speak!!!
    Two days turn around time !!! Super fast !!! You can beat customer service with those guys !!! And products are superior !!!

Nice one. Can't wait to follow the progress big Lexi.

Biglexi is what refer to in Buddhism as "actual proof". A clear example of how using top quality gear in responsible doses leads to the best possible outcome.

PM me here or connect on Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the party.

Now is the time...

Another prep with 1SDS

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
    Biglexi is what refer to in Buddhism as "actual proof". A clear example of how using top quality gear in responsible doses leads to the best possible outcome.

PM me here or connect on Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the party.

Now is the time...
    Guys!! Do what Buddha says!!! It?s worth it !!! Trust me !!
    Last edited by Biglexi; 05-05-2021 at 01:26 AM.

Just in case you were wondering what real GH looks like!! This is as real as it gets. Not cheap for sure but it?s the best there is. Not leaving anything to chance. Sticking with the best and using the best and real stuff.
    You want great gear contact those guys they will take care of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Biglexi View Post

Just in case you were wondering what real GH looks like!! This is as real as it gets. Not cheap for sure but it?s the best there is. Not leaving anything to chance. Sticking with the best and using the best and real stuff.
    You want great gear contact those guys they will take care of you.
    The serostim HGH is the best there is man. No doubt.

1 stop domestic shop is just the best around for quality domestic gear, period.

Anybody interested in checking out 1 stop domestic shop, shoot me a message here or on wickr

Wickr - RickRock13

you will grow like a weed on this stack, looks great