napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anadrol strength

anadrol strength

What kind of strength gains have you guys gotten from anadrol?? I am about to use it for the first time and super stoked by what it can possibly do with the right bulking diet

Banned
    Last month you were talking about test, deca and dbol. What happened with that?

Drol has some crazy strength gains. I'm on day 4 on it and already have very noticeable increased strength. What else are you running with it?

You most definitely need some cycle support and some extra Tudca is a good idea too

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DTA707 View Post
    Last month you were talking about test, deca and dbol. What happened with that?

Drol has some crazy strength gains. I'm on day 4 on it and already have very noticeable increased strength. What else are you running with it?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Test and deca, I ended up getting both because I got a good deal on them so I flipped a coin and drol won

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What dose are you going to run?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by McBeezy View Post
    What dose are you going to run?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Test: 500mg
    Deca: 400mg
    Eq: 600mg
    Arol: 50mg

anadrol strength

The best strength I ever had was on anadrol. That being said you need to respect it cause it can whip your ass. Elevation in BP, lethargy, can change the acidity of your stomach ph, and put your liver in a headlock. So... while you will see some amazing strength gains you definitely need the proper ancillaries and supplements to help support a healthy cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by stretch512 View Post
    The best strength I ever had was on anadrol. That being said you need to respect it cause it can whip your ass. Elevation in BP, lethargy, can change the acidity of your stomach ph, and put your liver in a headlock. So... while you will see some amazing strength gains you definitely need the proper ancillaries and supplements to help support a healthy cycle.

Yeah I'm running caber, arom, 5% organ defender with the cycle

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ncbro View Post
    Test and deca, I ended up getting both because I got a good deal on them so I flipped a coin and drol won

Absolutely the best way to plan and implement a cycle....use whatever you get a deal on and flip a coin,,,,highly recommend..or just write all proposed compounds on slips of paper and draw them out of a hat

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buen View Post
    Absolutely the best way to plan and implement a cycle....use whatever you get a deal on and flip a coin,,,,highly recommend..or just write all proposed compounds on slips of paper and draw them out of a hat
    Don't give away all the secrets man! I thought we kept these things to ourself?

Quote Originally Posted by buen View Post
    I mean if you want to be a dick about it. Dbol and anadrol are practically the same thing. Arol is stronger and more potent yeah with different side effects. Sorry I'm okay with trying new things but hey live your life bro