napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Aloha guys

Hey new to the board been lurking and reading a bunch of different board for a few month.

I'm 30 5'8" 195lbs about 15% bf. Been lifting since I was 17 and did judo for 7 year. Did crossfit for 2 years from 2013-2015 and that destroyed my joints. But learned the importance of squatting and deadlifting. Prior to that I never did legs. I've done a few prohormone cycles from about 20-24 while on deployments. Haven't ever used real gear. Currently out of commission with a bunch of injuries bicep tendinitis and patellar tendinitis can't seem to shake it. Also been told by the docs that I have pars defect. Mentally I wanna train but physically my body won't left me. My gf does npc bikini shows and one day I wanna do one too if I can get my body to cooperate with me. Also just made a order from hipo for her, so excited and nervous about the gear.

I know I'll get flamed for doing crossfit and not having enough post and buying gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome bro, as for your crossfit past it looks like it's punished you far worse than any sarcastic comments here ever could! Seriously though good luck with recovering from the injuries. I've had plenty myself and know only too well how frustrating it is.

Welcome. Interesting name lol. I grew up that way. But have been relatively fortunate when it comes to the gym.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

A crossfitter with the username injuryprone is quite fitting haha!

Lol jk bro. Welcome to isarms. Let me know if I can help with anything

Top Bottom