napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The 44 checks out MGP Tren Ace 100

44YOGearHead

I gotta give it up to Thin D for stepping up and reaching out to me to review his Tren Ace. We messaged and I told him I would do an initial evaluation if he felt the new kid on the block was up to it. Thin replied 'I'm confident in my work' so here we go....

https://vimeo.com/200419504

I was talking to another forum memeber and he said something that hit the nail on the head... he said 'MGP is so affordable it makes you wonder if it's under dosed and bunk, but I've been using it for awhile and it's solid'. I recommend you guys give him a shot before he jacks his prices up. MGP and Thin D are making some good things... he's on a come up for sure.

The 44
c317af1a4561c4a54056e81b9511d4e6.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotta give it up to Thin D for stepping up and reaching out to me to review his Tren Ace. We messaged and I told him I would do an initial evaluation if he felt the new kid on the block was up to it. Thin replied 'I'm confident in my work' so here we go....

https://vimeo.com/200419504

I was talking to another forum memeber and he said something that hit the nail on the head... he said 'MGP is so affordable it makes you wonder if it's under dosed and bunk, but I've been using it for awhile and it's solid'. I recommend you guys give him a shot before he jacks his prices up. MGP and Thin D are making some good things... he's on a come up for sure.

The 44
c317af1a4561c4a54056e81b9511d4e6.jpeg

Glad you mention it because I thought of same thing! Is so reasonable in cost, it can not be very good! Glad to hear MGP is real stuff and worth it!
I know sometimes I have doubts, but this is good to hear and from some one I trust.

Last edited:
Damn tren had my ass damn near wheezing as I spoke. Lol

It definitely has a nice color to it. But this isnt always an indicator of quality as the appearance of the final product can be altered to make it appear darker. It still makes one wonder how much 🔥 is in that vial. If the 44 approves im sure its 🔥💣😈.

It definitely has a nice color to it. But this isnt always an indicator of quality as the appearance of the final product can be altered to make it appear darker. It still makes one wonder how much [emoji91] is in that vial. If the 44 approves im sure its [emoji91][emoji378][emoji48].

I could've almost wrung my shirt out this morning bro and that was off one semi-high dose. Plenty of hormone in this believe that. Now we all know I'm a Viking and that's where I call home, but sometimes I chat with folks who are looking for something their pockets like more than anything else and this is a solid option. MGP is putting some solid finishing touches on his products. Now I'll say this if this is your first experience with tren this is a better option for you than that Viking murder sauce.
You gotta remember bro reliability, availability and affordability play a big part in folks decisions- Thin is a contender in those areas lurking in the back of the gym watching the heavyweights watching every jab and counter till he's ready to challenge for the belt.

I've watched Thin D come a long way on here and I'm gonna say this bro's his gears g2g. Otherwise id have let you know. Give him a try and I'm sure whatever preconceived ideas you might've had will be replaced with positive affirmations.

Another solid review from the 44! Keep em coming, bro. Your content on the board is always appreciated. I've made two orders with ThinD/MGP and he was very prompt with everything and was quick to help me out in a pinch.

Can't thank you enough for the honest review, 44. The tren ace (I got the tren/prop blend) is definitely up there with the Viking Murder sauce haha, and his NPP is A1, no steak sauce.

Curious: did you try the Tren Ace with guaiacol or the new batch with MCT?

ThinD is a great guy. He is definitely a solid source on his way up. His prices and current sales are unbelievable. I was a little hesitant at first as well, but after talking with him I felt much better taking a chance.

Currently just running his winstrol caps which are legit. About to crack into his test cyp next week.

Thanks for the review 44!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Can't thank you enough for the honest review, 44. The tren ace (I got the tren/prop blend) is definitely up there with the Viking Murder sauce haha, and his NPP is A1, no steak sauce.

Curious: did you try the Tren Ace with guaiacol or the new batch with MCT?

New with MCT mentioned it in the video bro.

Lol.. I like the coffee flavors bro. I don't do the fruity shit. Might raise my E2 if I did lol. Vaping is kinda nice. Better than smelling like a burnt rhino asshole.

I love it. I don't have many unhealthy vices in life, but vaping is one. Nothing helped me stay away from smoking like vaping.
Just like beer, no fruit! That would be grounds for a man card removal. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Lol.. I like the coffee flavors bro. I don't do the fruity shit. Might raise my E2 if I did lol. Vaping is kinda nice. Better than smelling like a burnt rhino asshole.

Am somehow very concern you know what burnt rhino asshole smells like! Lolol please do not clear that up! Somethings are best left to mystery................

Top Bottom