napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Plz Need Help!!! PCT

namina2

Hi Dylan

I have been following u and watching your videos for long time now.. they are really very informative and helpful.. i need help from u regarding my porst cycle..

I completed my test e only cycle 500 mg/ wk along wd armotraze ( for gyno). 10 wk long. also sarm ostarine (4 weeks)
Currently m into my PCT (3 weeks done) into 4 th week now.

Clomid. 50/50/25/25
Nolva. 40/20/20/20

My sex drive and libido was great earlier during cycle and also on PCT during 1-2 and even 3 week.. but from last 2-3 days, i have lost my libido, i mean its not getting hard enough..
Is that normal?? What should i do to get my sex drive back?? How long will it take to recover completely?? Really need advice of an expert like u who knows the stuff..

also will get my blood work done after PCT ( after 5 days)..

Hi Dylan

I have been following u and watching your videos for long time now.. they are really very informative and helpful.. i need help from u regarding my porst cycle..

I completed my test e only cycle 500 mg/ wk along wd armotraze ( for gyno). 10 wk long. also sarm ostarine (4 weeks)

Clomid. 50/50/25/25
Nolva. 40/20/20/20

My sex drive and libido was great earlier during cycle and also on PCT during 1-2 and even 3 week.. but from last 2-3 days, i have lost my libido, i mean its not getting hard enough..
Is that normal?? What should i do to get my sex drive back?? How long will it take to recover completely?? Really need advice of an expert like u who knows the stuff..

What is your full stats and experience?

Your pct is incomlete and should be this below. If your pct is adequate you shouldn't be having issues

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Hi Dylan

Clomid. 50/50/25/25
Nolva. 40/20/20/20

thats because your not running a complete pct and when you dont, this is what happens... you need a FULL pct... you may not have quality clomid and nolva either...
when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… here is a link to purchase the entire pct followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

hi.. thanx for ur reply.. will keep in mind about the proper PCT as u guys told.

this was my first test e only cycle.. i hv done oral cycles earlier.
M 27.. 75 kgs..5'11.. (sorry didnt provide info) earlier.

i have completed my PCT and after 15 days i have done my blood work:

Total test 518ng/dl
TSH. 2.05
T3. 107
T4. 9.2
LH. 40.26
E2. 48.4

My haemoglobin, TLC,RBC, LFT, Urea, creatinine everything is in normal range..

M just worried about the E2 and LH as they are on higher side..so i wanted to know from u guys..is dat normal?? evrything will b normal or do i need to take anything? i know blood work should be done after 4-6 weeks after PCT.. Need ur advice...

No Dylan.. my bad that i didnt get my bloodwork before my cycle.. what to take to control E2??
Even m also thinking theres some printing mistake with the LH value.. will get it done again after 2 weeks..
otherwise m feeling fine..my testes have returned to normal size and even my libido is back again.. just worried abt e2 and LH..

ok thanx Dylan.. whts the dosage for aromasin?
normally its 12.5 mg eod but if you get the sarmsx aromasin, start with 1 full dropper every day the first two weeks then drop it to every other day the next two weeks...

hello Dylan..

update: i hv again done the the blood tests.

Testosterone 6.33 ng/ml normal
LH 15.2mIU/ml (0.57-12.07)
FSH 9.8 mIU/ml (1.55-9.74)
E2 23.3 pg/ml in normal range

LH, FSH are little on higher side.. this update is after 4 weeks of PCT..

any advise bro?or will everything come to normal after few more weeks?

Top Bottom