Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Search results

  1. vagabond

    Gw & rad

    Sure will keep ya posted also to clarify I am using TRT and GW and just order the RAD from SARMSX
  2. vagabond

    new member

    I think everyone can agree on that
  3. vagabond

    Gw & rad

    So after much reading I order some RAD to add to my research so test subject will be on GW,RAD and trt of 1cc clean nutrition and 12 week carb cycle. the test subject loves the GW already makes huge difference doing cardio and HIIT.
  4. vagabond

    new member

    lol no kidding
  5. vagabond

    new member

    oh yeah they are a pain in the ass to deal with the worse is when refilling I call in and the place is like 2 miles from my house and they always give me hell that its a controlled substance but yet they want to mail it to me and no one has to sign for it like what a bunch of idiots SMH on that...
  6. vagabond

    new member

    Just want to thank everyone for the great welcomes and thanks to all of you also who have served
  7. vagabond

    new member

    I dont know about liberal lol I think the doc I had at the time was a firm believer in it and then he retired and they put a younger guy in and he likes it as well but then he had me try clomid and after 5 weeks I was like F this stuff and started back on my injection
  8. vagabond

    new member

    Honestly I was at my yearly and had told my doctor how I was feeling and asked if they would check my levels and when the labs came back they were very concerned said my t level was 20 and they sent me to the urologist and the hormonal specialist. Maybe I got lucky my team at the va is very...
  9. vagabond

    GW & RAD while on TRT

    So as far as dosing I am 240 lbs 6 ft so is 1 eye dropper a day good like I do the GW?
  10. vagabond

    GW & RAD while on TRT

    Sounds good I am gonna place an order in the morning
  11. vagabond

    GW & RAD while on TRT

    I only run 1 unit a week
  12. vagabond

    GW & RAD while on TRT

    hey rickrock thanks for the insight yeah I look at it instead of running a hi test cycle i could use the RAD for that if that makes sense.
  13. vagabond

    new member

    thanks and thanks for answering my messages i know you busy guy 44 6 ft 220 haven't done BF
  14. vagabond

    GW & RAD while on TRT

    Hey everyone so this may be Dylans field so the doc put me on TRT almost a year ago just doing 1cc a week and right now about 4 days in on GW and I have been reading up on RAD also watched dylans video on it. So my question is anyone on TRT that has used RAD? I would love to get off TRT all...
  15. vagabond

    new member

    Hey everyone joined a few days ago and have been reading thru the threads I found the site because of Dylans video on GW and it led me this way really like the massive amount of info I am 44 us army vet been got my fat BUTT out of shape 2 years ago and was not liking what I saw so I attacked it...
Top Bottom