napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dylan Do you think with GW-501516 and MK2866 it work for me?( For endurance) I know that the stack you recomed is the perfect one, but I could no aford it every 12 weeks. If I have a Race on mine how long before do you recomend to start use in it? Sorry that I ask to much I just want to be sure and do it right bro. Also I need to know, I wake up 4:00 am on training days so I eat something light and take my prescription pill for a blood presure. Like you said to take sarms before workout it the question is blood presure pill and sarms at the same time it can be????? And other question sorry Im asking to much, I just want to be sure before I did something wrong!!! after you finish your 4 weeks pct, you can start the cycle again? Thanks Dylan
    Dylan Do you think with GW-501516 and MK2866 it work for me?( For endurance) I know that the stack you recomed is the perfect one, but I could no aford it every 12 weeks. If I have a Race on mine how long before do you recomend to start use in it? Sorry that I ask to much I just want to be sure and do it right bro. Also I need to know, I wake up 4:00 am on training days so I eat something light and take my prescription pill for a blood presure. Like you said to take sarms before workout it the question is blood presure pill and sarms at the same time it can be????? And other question sorry Im asking to much, I just want to be sure before I did something wrong!!! after you finish your 4 weeks pct, you can start the cycle again? Thanks Dylan
    hey bro... sarms will not increase blood pressure in any way... i will make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
    9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom