napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
Network Folder Setup
yanaskuhinta

Network Folder Setup

I had a question and thought we could discuss it. How can I set up a network folder on my Mac to share files with my Android? I would like to know how I can set up a network folder on my Mac to conveniently share files between it and my Android device.

Sure!!! To set up a network folder on your Mac to share files with Android, you will need to use file sharing protocols such as SMB (Server Message Block) or FTP (File Transfer Protocol). First, enable file sharing on your Mac by going to the Sharing settings in System Preferences. Then, create a new shared folder and specify the necessary permissions. Next, on your Android device, you'll need a network folder app, such as Solid Explorer or ES File Explorer. In this app, you will be able to add a new network share by specifying your Mac's address and credentials to access the network folder. After that, you can easily share files between devices via the network folder on your Mac. But there is another quite simple way where you will just need to connect android to mac and run the macdroid app, which will allow you to transfer all your files, without any loss in quality.

Setting up a network folder on Mac to share files with Android can be useful for those who prefer to use network-based data transfer methods.

Media information

Album
Basic Album
Added by
yanaskuhinta
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top Bottom