napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Legit Primo Source?

oral primo is such a fuckin waste... get the real deal for sure!! im a primo connoisseur... its a very serious topic for me! =)
It's just not comparable plus it's just in and out of your system so fast. Most of the time you need to sell a kidney for enough of it. might be decent for a female or along side a large cycle with 6-800mg of primo. Just to help cut down oil volume. Wouldn't recomend it solo.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It's just not comparable plus it's just in and out of your system so fast. Most of the time you need to sell a kidney for enough of it. might be decent for a female or along side a large cycle with 6-800mg of primo. Just to help cut down oil volume. Wouldn't recomend it solo.

its such a waste of such a wonderful thing... i dont even consider it an anabolic... fuck that...

You sure???
It's calling you.... lol

49de923dbadf7aa97723fb18febc5c86.jpg

You really rocking striated labs around these parts. That dude scammed hella people.

It might not even be real.

PHURIOUS

You really rocking striated labs around these parts. That dude scammed hella people.

It might not even be real.

PHURIOUS
Totally bro. You got me. I'm rocking striated lol.

God forbid I have a vial from his lab that was handed to me from someone else.

I actually don't even know the story with Striated. Regardless of the fact just because I take a pic of a vial as a joke to Dylan doesn't mean I'm rocking or supporting anything that's bullshit.

Oh is real. It's from his first batch that was way over dosed.

Oh u mean before he started selling pouches of gear for dirt cheap prices like 500ml of cyp for $300. Or when he was slinging 100ml of primo for $200 and made thousands of dollars and then ran with everyones money? Nope. Dont wamt pics of his garbage here and im sure many people dont either. That scamming piece of is lucky no one found him and kicked his ass to near death.

PHURIOUS

Totally bro. You got me. I'm rocking striated lol.

God forbid I have a vial from his lab that was handed to me from someone else.

If you knew the story and what i and a few others did to make everyone whole ypu wouldnt put that filth on this great site even in jest

PHURIOUS

Look dude, let's not make a big deal of a picture. I gave him that jug. Has nothing to do with whatever happened to SL. Just a pic.

Well i find it to be a very personal deal. Ok?

PHURIOUS

I thought this was a real thread about a op wanting to know who has legit primo. Not a joke thread about garbage var from a scamming piece of shit?

PHURIOUS

If you knew the story and what i and a few others did to make everyone whole ypu wouldnt put that filth on this great site even in jest

PHURIOUS

That's great Phurious thanks for sharing your opinion.
This thread isnt going to turn into an argument or some other nonsense if it does I'l just shut it down.
Not the time not the place nor does it have any relevance to the situation.
I'm sure it was a big deal then and whatever you did to help everyone is awesome. But just because you have a disagreement with the label doesn't mean the whole thread needs to turn into an argument. I didnt buy it, NY didnt buy it. The person who gave it to NY probably didn't buy it. It makes no difference its just a giant jug of Anavar.
Nobody here is promoting the lab. Dude is done and gone so not like anyone could go over there looking for it if they wanted to. Same goes for Xeno Same goes for countless labs that existed once upon a time.

Then why are you making a joke of this thread by posting that in a serious thread about where to get legit primo?

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom