napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Off the map

I can't get to pure essence site & as soon as I bookmarked isarms that Dylan announced in message to everyone my bookmark for pur essence is gone isarms doesn't carry aromasin pill or liquid. And the links on forum here take me to error404 not found for pure essence

ah ok well if you can pm Dylan or just hold out it shouldn't be that long of a transition to the new website

the pure essence site is under some maintenance... please don't make ridiculous posts without asking first because it gives the wrong impression or idea... its FAR from off the map

Before jumping to conclusions and starting threads like these please PM Dylan, and he will let you know the situation. As stated, the site is under maintenance bro

Ok I'll stick to reading I don't want to message admins as their busy enough

you can message me any time you want... that's what im here for bro... don't feel like you can't... i answer every last pm i get... sometimes it takes away from my posting but thats fine because you all need my help, i will give it...

the web site is now running as usual so take advantage of the extended sale!

Ok I'll stick to reading I don't want to message admins as their busy enough

We aren't here to only get to "important members". We are here for all members. Even Dylan. Do not feel bad for asking questions or sending PMs. That's the whole reason for this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We aren't here to only get to "important members". We are here for all members. Even Dylan. Do not feel bad for asking questions or sending PMs. That's the whole reason for this forum.

exactly... the main reason im here so often is to help as much as i can... my point was not to jump to ridiculous conclusions just because a site is down for a bit... this is what happens with heavy traffic, improvements, etc... servers could have issues... i mean its countless what could be going on so instead of posting this type of thing and giving others concerns etc. just come to me and ask...

exactly... the main reason im here so often is to help as much as i can... my point was not to jump to ridiculous conclusions just because a site is down for a bit... this is what happens with heavy traffic, improvements, etc... servers could have issues... i mean its countless what could be going on so instead of posting this type of thing and giving others concerns etc. just come to me and ask...

Top Bottom