napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gtformula's wife trt log.

WEEK ONE UPDATE

Second injection in and libido is coming back.

Also a contributing factor is after one month of birth control she has stopped that. Immediately started feeling better and less bloated feeling.

So far sex has been every night for 3 days and she is getting the animal instinct back. So far so good.

That's awesome to hear buddy. I can't believe there's been that big of an effect already.

At the worst, what was your wife's libido like exactly? I'm just trying to put this into some sort of perspective as to what kind of difference this has made. My wife basically has none at the moment, so I'm not sure something like this would make a difference or not. She's getting her hormone panel done next week which I'm hoping shows something

That's awesome to hear buddy. I can't believe there's been that big of an effect already.

At the worst, what was your wife's libido like exactly? I'm just trying to put this into some sort of perspective as to what kind of difference this has made. My wife basically has none at the moment, so I'm not sure something like this would make a difference or not. She's getting her hormone panel done next week which I'm hoping shows something

I'm almost sure your wife's blood will come back normal.

At mines absolute worst, it was maybe once a week. But that was for a very short time and only on the bc pills. Before those I would say she wanted it 3 times a week. But when she first came to America it was like 3 times a day. When I visited her in Honduras we would fuck 5 times a day hahaha.

I'm almost sure your wife's blood will come back normal.

At mines absolute worst, it was maybe once a week. But that was for a very short time and only on the bc pills. Before those I would say she wanted it 3 times a week. But when she first came to America it was like 3 times a day. When I visited her in Honduras we would fuck 5 times a day hahaha.

I wouldn't be surprised if things did come back normal, but I'm hopeful that they will find something. My wife's issues didn't start until after our daughter was born, so I'm hoping the hormonal changes of pregnancy has something to do with it.

She has no problem with giving sex once or twice a week, but the desire for her just isn't there and hasn't been for a long time.

That's why I'm following your thread closely. I don't completely have her on board with shots yet, but it's something I'm trying to get her to consider if we don't get the answers we are looking for through the doc

I wouldn't be surprised if things did come back normal, but I'm hopeful that they will find something. My wife's issues didn't start until after our daughter was born, so I'm hoping the hormonal changes of pregnancy has something to do with it.

She has no problem with giving sex once or twice a week, but the desire for her just isn't there and hasn't been for a long time.

That's why I'm following your thread closely. I don't completely have her on board with shots yet, but it's something I'm trying to get her to consider if we don't get the answers we are looking for through the doc

Is she on bc? With mine it made a massive difference

Yes she is, but she had been on that before our kids with no issues. She was horny regularly back then.

Well I hope they find the culprit then. But all the evidence I've seen in my personal life has been that foods and plastics give higher estrogen. Then they take bc which a component is also estrogen sometimes. Then they have such high estrogen it makes them have mental issues, libido issues. Then they get anxiety and depression. So they take mental meds which hurts libido even more. Next thing you know they could give two shits if they ever have sex again. Hurts relationship-turns other issues into bigger issues.

It's a ripple effect that kills relationships.

Well I hope they find the culprit then. But all the evidence I've seen in my personal life has been that foods and plastics give higher estrogen. Then they take bc which a component is also estrogen sometimes. Then they have such high estrogen it makes them have mental issues, libido issues. Then they get anxiety and depression. So they take mental meds which hurts libido even more. Next thing you know they could give two shits if they ever have sex again. Hurts relationship-turns other issues into bigger issues.

It's a ripple effect that kills relationships.
That does make a hell of a lot of sense I must say, considering my wife is also on antidepressants, so I'm sure there are several factors at play here.

I'm planning on getting fixed this year, which should eliminate the BC issue

WEEK 2 UPDATE

So far so good. Her libido is almost all back if not all back. The day before she was crazy horny and had to fuck even with the kids home. So locked the door and hit it quick lol. Kids yelling "what are you doing in there"

Last night she wanted anal. Which has been months since she actually wanted it. So overall doing good with what I set her up with.

WEEK 2 UPDATE

So far so good. Her libido is almost all back if not all back. The day before she was crazy horny and had to fuck even with the kids home. So locked the door and hit it quick lol. Kids yelling "what are you doing in there"

Last night she wanted anal. Which has been months since she actually wanted it. So overall doing good with what I set her up with.

Haha, great to hear man! It's crazy how much hormones dictate our health. Nice things are back on track!

damn man I just hit my old lady up again this morning and said imam stick her with some test and she said no you aren't. but I will see if I can talk her back into it. she is back on the triple stack of sarms now so we shall see how that works as well

damn man I just hit my old lady up again this morning and said imam stick her with some test and she said no you aren't. but I will see if I can talk her back into it. she is back on the triple stack of sarms now so we shall see how that works as well

Even if you can get your hands on some gel, it might work. I'm using a tiny insulin needle and mine barely feels it when I pin her ass. No pip or anything.

well I will say its like anal, it will only hurt the first time hahahaha

Then soon enough they want it lol. After I filled her ass up she wanted to toy her clit for awhile to cum. So she had me fingering her ass while she did that. Was pretty hot lol.

that is truly awesome man sounds like you got the right stuff to pin her with and she agreed to it as well I will eventually get mine to do it, ill just take small opportunities. she really likes the sarms and imma be honest im 44 I aint tryna fuck every night. I got shit to do. lol but 2 to 3 times a week would be good and I know what you mean when you are the one initiating all the time.

that is truly awesome man sounds like you got the right stuff to pin her with and she agreed to it as well I will eventually get mine to do it, ill just take small opportunities. she really likes the sarms and imma be honest im 44 I aint tryna fuck every night. I got shit to do. lol but 2 to 3 times a week would be good and I know what you mean when you are the one initiating all the time.

I would normally be OK with 3 or 4 times a week. But I knew going into my tren and test cycle I was going to need it more. So I took appropriate measures lol. I didn't want to even have the thought of cheating or anything.

Try to find some gel for her and you can probably be OK with that.

WEEK 2 UPDATE

That's awesome man. I'm almost completely convinced to try and get my wife on board with this method

Top Bottom