napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Jack's Natural Health thread

I just purchased this on Amazon... I'll post updates after a while of using it. I'm having success with saw palmetto but this has it and more!
b87c861de309728386c22c15c78b8342.jpg

What's the general recommended dose of iodine to take?

Umm, if you're not decificient at all, Rick I think it's about 1,000-1,200mcg a day... Yes that's micrograms.

By the way I just learned this last night about T3 and T4

59b9a690fdc5ec3410101ea2a9afe1a2.jpg

And here is a great page with 15 important facts about iodine. Some of which I've already old ya'll. Some I haven't.

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/15-iodine-facts/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I love this because I like the idea of unlocking your natural potential through supplementation rather than taking exogenous compounds like Levothyroxine etc.

I mentioned this product earlier... I've been using it for a couple weeks and I'm very very impressed. It has improved my enlarged prostate symptoms so much that I hardly ever notice it anymore. Highly highly recommended... I will note that I'm stacking it with pure Saw Palmetto as well to take things to the next level!
ac339899b3609b17520ba3e555ff80c3.jpg

I mentioned this product earlier... I've been using it for a couple weeks and I'm very very impressed. It has improved my enlarged prostate symptoms so much that I hardly ever notice it anymore. Highly highly recommended... I will note that I'm stacking it with pure Saw Palmetto as well to take things to the next level!
ac339899b3609b17520ba3e555ff80c3.jpg

That's great man, I've been using a lot of tinctures lately for stress relief etc. I need to get some prostate support soon as well.

[email protected]

Fluoride will make you docile and calm. It's why it's one do the main ingredients in anti-psychotics like Prozac and others. It calms you down and basically makes you not give a shit. The Nazis used it in the water supply for this very reason in concentration camps. And no that's not a conspiracy theory lol

[email protected]
I try to drink flouride free water only

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I try to drink flouride free water only

Good for you, but also watch out for tea. Tea has the highest amount of naturally occurring fluoride in commercial beverages. Arizona ice tea is up there. Even tea you make yourself will accumulate fluoride over time. Iodine supplementation is a great way to combat the absorption in the body.

[email protected]

Good for you, but also watch out for tea. Tea has the highest amount of naturally occurring fluoride in commercial beverages. Arizona ice tea is up there. Even tea you make yourself will accumulate fluoride over time. Iodine supplementation is a great way to combat the absorption in the body.

[email protected]
I only drink water or coffee. From what I understand fluoride is in tap water supply as well so it's kind of unavoidable. Good thread though I want to try the now chlorophyll

I only drink water or coffee. From what I understand fluoride is in tap water supply as well so it's kind of unavoidable. Good thread though I want to try the now chlorophyll

You can buy fluoride filters or get your water filter through reverse osmosis which will remove fluoride. I have well water currently so I don't have AS MUCH fluoride as I use to at least. I do invest in fluoride filtering pitchers etc. as well

[email protected]

You can buy fluoride filters or get your water filter through reverse osmosis which will remove fluoride. I have well water currently so I don't have AS MUCH fluoride as I use to at least. I do invest in fluoride filtering pitchers etc. as well

[email protected]
Nice! We had well but recently city forced us to hook up to city line

Top Bottom