napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Sarms Cycle Log

loozed

Hey guys just started my sarms cycle this morning thought id do a log to both track my progress personally and let others who are interested follow along.
So heres what im running:
LGD-10 mg once in am
S4- 50 mg a day 25 mg in am 25 mg in pm
GW- 20 mg 30 minutes before workout
MK- 25mg once in am

My overall goal is to get down to 9-10% bodyfat, my current stats are 5'10 179 pounds id say around 15-16% bodyfat.

So obviously today is Christmas and I woke up extra eager to start my cycle this morning. Opened up the packages and measured out the dose for the first one drank it and tasted the exact taste of everclear. Don't really mind it seeing I party a lot so its not the worst thing ive ever tasted. So I took all of my morning doses around 930am then headed to the gym around 1030. Today was a back and bicep day, to be honest didn't feel much didn't really expect to seeing I only took my first dose around a hour before my workout. The one thing I did notice is my willingness to start the next set was increased, I think it could be combination of the muscle endurance increase from the Sarms or my mindset of really wanting to get the most out of the Sarms cycle itself. I finished my workout and had a pretty crazy pump in my biceps and the veins were really defined.

I know its not a lot to report but I will try and do a log post every day during my cycle. Super excited for this cycle and a good aid to reach my fitness goals. Please let me know if this log is helpful or even interesting for people , I know I will be keeping a log regardless but If people want me to share it I defiantly will.

Happy Holidays

Yea it'll take a couple days to feel lol. I'll be following along. The only thing I didn't like about this was the "I party a lot". That makes your goal 10000% harder to obtain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be following this, I'm waiting on the same sarms to arrive going to be running a similar cycle. Any details you include are appreciated.

Happy Gains!!!

Following along, but I have to agree with Saiyan. Partying is like taking 2-3 steps backwards towards your goals.

Excited for you though.. You chose a great stack to run. If you can I would add SR 9009 into the mix. It's helping tremendously with fat loss

To clarify on that statement, I meant in the previous years ive partied a lot and a huge reason for doing this is because I got off track with my fitness goals. I haven't partied in over 2 months nor have I had a sip of alcohol. My whole reason for doing this is to stop partying and get in shape

To clarify on that statement, I meant in the previous years ive partied a lot and a huge reason for doing this is because I got off track with my fitness goals. I haven't partied in over 2 months nor have I had a sip of alcohol. My whole reason for doing this is to stop partying and get in shape

That sounds way better bro. Lol. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I got a decent update here on day 3 seeing there wasnt much to update on day 2

So to start off its day 3 of running my cycle (LGD-10 mg once in am
S4- 50 mg a day 25 mg in am 25 mg in pm
GW- 20 mg 30 minutes before workout
MK- 25mg once in am)

The taste of the SARMS them self isnt a problem anymore goes down like water
So today is sunday and usually on sunday I hit a body part that i think is lagging or something I just wanna hit that day so today I decided to do biceps/abs and my normal cardio. What I noticed about 2 sets into my first bicep exercise was the absolute insane pump I was getting in my arms. Like im talking full pump with insane vascular definition . This didnt really effect my lift at all I actually felt really good and did a few different exercises. Went on to do my abs and cardio overall a good lift.

After my lift I went and weighed myself, now heres where I think the LGD/s4 are starting to kick in. Before I started my SARMS cycle I cut down from 190 to 179 , today I weighed myself and im at 183. Now I do intermittent fasting everyday for about 18-20 hours and workout fasted and my diet is in absolute check eating egg whites/oatmeal grilled chicken/brown rice almonds and lots of green veggies. This is the way I like to diet I dont like cheating I like to keep it basic and clean. So me being the person I am this spike in weight alarmed me a little tho I dont want to judge my physique from a scale I checked myself out in the mirror and Im looking on track. Im starting to notice striations in my shoulders and look lean in my upper chest arms back and shoulders. My problem area as always been my stomach/lower back and ass/legs I have my moms genetics when it comes to where I carry my weight. Im gonna keep on track because I believe I am getting leaner day by day but this little spike in weight did alarm me.

If you got any insight to this or tips please let me know!

Not much input. I've tried intermittent fasting before and couldn't make it work just kept losing weight...

Nice work in the gym though that's great your starting to feel the sarms only 3 days in!

I'll be following buddy. I used intermittent fasting myself for a few years with great success. It's an excellent tool for recomp when implemented correctly, and you should get some nice benefits from the sarms to aid you along the way. I'm sure you will love the stack and the cycle. Keep us updated my friend

So today is day 5 and Im defiantly feeling results from the SARMS

Hit a new PR on my deadlift and it wasn't even a struggle, overall muscle endurance is through the roof added at least 2-3 different exercises to each lift. Weight that I was struggling with around set 3-4 has now become increasingly easier My weight is back down under 180 im hovering around 178-179. I see myself getting leaner and leaner everyday and im not even a full week in. Biggest thing ive noticed though is the insane pumps and vascularity increase.

So today is day 5 and Im defiantly feeling results from the SARMS

Hit a new PR on my deadlift and it wasn't even a struggle, overall muscle endurance is through the roof added at least 2-3 different exercises to each lift. Weight that I was struggling with around set 3-4 has now become increasingly easier My weight is back down under 180 im hovering around 178-179. I see myself getting leaner and leaner everyday and im not even a full week in. Biggest thing ive noticed though is the insane pumps and vascularity increase.

That's awesome bro. It appears that everything is going great. Strength, vascualirty, and pumps are increasing and you are getting leaner. Keep up the great work!

Alright day 10 update

So 10 days in new years day I went out and drank which obviously isnt ideal for my diet but I wasnt going to let my diet control my social life so I stay sane. But following that friday, saturday, sunday I've been super sick and had 0 appetite for my normal diet food so I decided to do a re feed because for the past 4 weeks my calories have been pretty low and I did feel like I platued a little bit. I was still taking my daily dose of Sarms but eating around matnience if not a little over with non diet food really whatever I was feeling. So today being monday I restarted the diet with my usual IF 18-20 hour fast with a fasted workout. I went to the gym and did chest and tri's and killed my workout felt much better than I had leading up to the end of last week. I hit some new pr's and just felt a really good pump and a lot stronger. Upped my cardio a little bit because I return to school in 2 weeks and my spring soccer season will start so I have to get back in running shape for that. So ive been doing a little long distance before my lift than LISS after. Weighed myself after my lift and im up to 184 still honestly look the same from when I was 179 if not a little bigger more solid in the chest/arms. So back to hard dieting , more updates later in the week!

stop drinking!!! it is poison lol as if you didn't already know that hahaha well keep it in moderation anyway you have goals of gainzzz bro

Ya im for sure done drinking I just wanted to go out on new years to see my friends I didn't have a single sip of booze for 2 months before new years. I just didn't want my diet to prevent me from seeing friends from home and having a good night cause I was super strict about it. But i am defiantly done with it and back on track now

til spring break hahaha nah its ok if you do just moderation, if you are doing it every weekend just send me the money you are spending of gear and sarms and I will put it to good use

Top Bottom