napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where to get an accurate body fat percentage

MarkD

I used one of the online methods with the measuring that as I don't have a caliper (sic). It says that as my height and weight I am at 16%. There is no way that is accurate. I don't have much fat anywhere except around my mid section, and even that is limited. After the holidays when I can diet down a little harder I'll be back at 185 with limited water weight.

5'8"
189 to 195, fluctuates by the day.

Any suggestions?

And MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Why not just buy a caliper bud? They're cheap and proven. Merry Christmas brother!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Where can I get one of those? It didn't even occur to me to buy one lol.
I would recommend getting some decent digital calipers. It will do all the calculations for you after a 3 point measurement and give you percentage. I got mine for like 30 bucks from amazon

A true 16 percent is relatively lean 12 abs begin too show at 10 obliques start abs look better around 8 and under is where you start too look like a god

Research hydrostatic weighing you can get it done around $40 it's the most accurate all the other methods have been proven to be up to 15% off just depends on how accurate you want to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would recommend getting some decent digital calipers. It will do all the calculations for you after a 3 point measurement and give you percentage. I got mine for like 30 bucks from amazon
This is an awesome option if you don't feel like doing math (me) lol. I didn't realize they made those.

You could always post a couple pictures until you get calipers.

It's really a nice benefit to have. It actually costs a bit more than I thought though....more like 50 bucks but well worth it.

Also comes with free myotape for body measurements. Here is exactly what I have

http://www.amazon.com/FatTrack-GOLD...8&qid=1451061017&sr=8-8&keywords=accu+measure
That is definitely a nice feature. Price isn't bad either if you plan on putting it to work. Tracking gains by scale weight and bf% changes is something I like to do.

Fuck yeah. Good look, Rick.

A true 16 percent is relatively lean 12 abs begin too show at 10 obliques start abs look better around 8 and under is where you start too look like a god

I can see my upper abs and mid abs very nicely, just a bit of fat at the bottom front. My obliques look nice too. A lot of the "fat" is a small pocket of loose skin from when I got clean.

You could always post a couple pictures until you get calipers.

There is a semi recent pic in my cycle log thread. I don't have any saved on this tablet. Although my chest and arms have grown significantly since those were taken.

Top Bottom