napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

youtube fitness "stars"

Yep, you got that right. I thought jerry had decent info every now and then, but since the change its been nothing but crap

The first hint that Jerry was not all there was when I found his old video talking about the "zyzz movement" and how it was a good phenomenon for people. Zyzz was trash and I wish he had gotten his ass beatin a club for being such an arrogant cunt. He's dead though so LOL. Jerry praising the "movement" is like praising a guy getting caught with his dick in a other guys mouth at a truck stop on a webcam only broadcasted to elementary and middle school classrooms.

Cool informerci...I mean videos Jerry.

The first hint that Jerry was not all there was when I found his old video talking about the "zyzz movement" and how it was a good phenomenon for people. Zyzz was trash and I wish he had gotten his ass beatin a club for being such an arrogant cunt. He's dead though so LOL. Jerry praising the "movement" is like praising a guy getting caught with his dick in a other guys mouth at a truck stop on a webcam only broadcasted to elementary and middle school classrooms.

Cool informerci...I mean videos Jerry.

Lol nice analogy

You mean you are shocked? Tell me when was the last time you saw a personal trainer that was buff or ripped or atleast looked like they lifted. This society has become lazy.

Everything has become about money not taking pride in yourself. The trainers at my gym are laughable. They are skinny they have barely any muscle yet they are certified.

I see them train people and just shake my head.

If i needed a trainer. And i got one and he cane out looking like a string bean i would say get the fuck outa here. What can you show me. You cant even apply to your own physique.

Its a joke. Most of those guys are a joke and the people that listen have no clue whats going on anyway.

PHURIOUS

Man you ain't never lie.. How can you even feel good about being a trainer if you don't look like you lift or train. Unbelievable.

There was only one time where I wen to a Golds Gym and about 4 or 5 of the trainers looked legit.

Who told Jason Blah 'blah blah' to whisper on his videos
Guys I hope this was informative
Bicep shot

Lol, that dude drives me nuts. He looks like an average guy, and spends half of his videos calling out other people for being fake.....probably because he looks like he doesn't even lift and is butthurt about it

Lol, that dude drives me nuts. He looks like an average guy, and spends half of his videos calling out other people for being fake.....probably because he looks like he doesn't even lift and is butthurt about it

Ya he sounds like a whiny bitch in those videos. I've only seen a couple of his videos, some had some good stuff; like explaining benefits and disadvantages of suicide grip for bench etc. But the others made him look butthurt.

Ya he sounds like a whiny bitch in those videos. I've only seen a couple of his videos, some had some good stuff; like explaining benefits and disadvantages of suicide grip for bench etc. But the others made him look butthurt.
Yeah most of his videos are dumb, but the dude does have quite a bit of knowledge in the realm of fitness. It would help if he looked like he actually lifts though haha.

no disrespect but dylan is like a 125lbs. and hasnt changed in appearance either.
First off, I'd like to state that I am NOT bashing anyone. These are just my feelings on the matter:

I see these guys like Jason Blaha, Nick Wright, I'll pump you up, Hodge Twins, and Bro science on Social Media talking about fitness every single day. I've watched alot of these guys over the years and they have barely changed their physique in years and years, yet, they seem to know soooo much about fitness. These kinds of people are the prime example of talking the talking but not walking the walk. I take everything they say with a grain of salt. I wish instead of THEM being famous and making good money for spreading crap knowledge, people like Dylan that actually speak the truth would take their spot and help people.

Rant over. 😆😆

if his goal is to be lean and trim your 100% correct. not trying to upset you or dylan. but he claims use of alot of products. my son is 20 and has the same build just saying. dont get butt hurt its the net brother. if your going to use anabolics im sure your goal isnt to stay the same and be less then 150lbs.

You do realize that some people's metabolism is super high and just burn through fat regardless of how much they eat. He may also not want to get huge. And he may also run gear that melts fat and his training could be different than simply gaining size. Nobody is getting butthurt, I just stated that they suck at 98% of the info they spew out is retarded and has no application anywhere relevant to a bodybuilder's world. If you listen to those youtube guys and think you'll create an amazing physique by their "knowledge" go for it. I'll be here learning the truth and growing daily.

Yeah most of his videos are dumb, but the dude does have quite a bit of knowledge in the realm of fitness. It would help if he looked like he actually lifts though haha.

Ive actually met Jason in person, he is actually pretty cool and he is solid. He is all about power could care less about Body Building. He has probably more Strength then 99% of this board. Also considering that the dude has a crap load of medical issues and isn't a regular user of gear, I would say he does alright for himself.

@almighty alpha dylan makes some good points on his youtube no doubt about it. i was just adressing him staying the same as you posted about the others. anyway have a good new years and many gainz to you.

@almighty alpha dylan makes some good points on his youtube no doubt about it. i was just adressing him staying the same as you posted about the others. anyway have a good new years and many gainz to you.

Not sure where u get that Dylan is 125 lbs. do u even know what his goals and ambitions are? You are entitled to ur opinions. And he isnt on youtube to tell u how to lift he is on there giving invaluluable information of aas and sarms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure where u get that Dylan is 125 lbs. do u even know what his goals and ambitions are? You are entitled to ur opinions. And he isnt on youtube to tell u how to lift he is on there giving invaluluable information of aas and sarms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dylan is like 190 at 6'1" not that impressive until you realize he is 5% bf all year long. Did I mention that he is 5% bf?

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom