napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Track Runner

Trackstar901

Hello everyone
I just need I cycle wit scarms that could help me with my speed and my endurance thanks would greatly be appeicated

Hello everyone
I just need I cycle wit scarms that could help me with my speed and my endurance thanks would greatly be appeicated
I'm moving this for you since it's in the wrong forum bro. If you put this in the main forum it's easy to get lost and not seen.

Make sure to put things like this in the steroid section or sarms section in the future.

As for your question, what is your current stats?

For endurance and speed purposes, thus would treat you well, though the stack could be further enhanced if you are looking for strength and lean mass as well

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/endurance-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Discount code Xmas will save you 35% through New Years

here's what i would recommend for you as an endurance athlete and also looking to get stronger in your area... this is an extremely ideal layout for you...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

here's what i would recommend for you as an endurance athlete and also looking to get stronger in your area... this is an extremely ideal layout for you...

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This setup is definitely ideal to cover you from all facets. I love it

They are leading you in the right direction. The GW and SR9009 are really good for what you are looking for. I am a couple of weeks into an SR9009/GW cycle and I am really impressed. Like you, I'm am endurance guy. This SR9009 is something else. A couple of weeks ago I brought some to a buddy of mine who is a really good pro cyclist. One of the best cyclists in the Americas. He is in love with the stuff.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

They are leading you in the right direction. The GW and SR9009 are really good for what you are looking for. I am a couple of weeks into an SR9009/GW cycle and I am really impressed. Like you, I'm am endurance guy. This SR9009 is something else. A couple of weeks ago I brought some to a buddy of mine who is a really good pro cyclist. One of the best cyclists in the Americas. He is in love with the stuff.

nice brother... both GW and SR9009 are a favorite amongst cyclist... what i have seen some cyclist be able to accomplish with these is nothing short of astounding... im sure he is loving it and im very pleased to see you are as well!

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm a huge endurance guy myself, I actually have a log going on SR right now. I think the cycle Dylan laid out would be amazing, although I actually have never used S4. I am planning on starting a similar cycle in Feb and including Test Cyp at 200mg ew, Masterone E at 100mg a week and 800mg of Eq a week.

Nice to hear these kinds of things from someone that has the experience with using this combination for endurance,purposes. Thanks for the feedback

Man I can't wait to add GW to SR. I absolutely love SR, it's good and I've seen some dramatic improvements in endurance and fat loss. Pure Essence GW is the best GW I've tried so coupling the two I know is insane.

nice brother... both GW and SR9009 are a favorite amongst cyclist... what i have seen some cyclist be able to accomplish with these is nothing short of astounding... im sure he is loving it and im very pleased to see you are as well!
Yeah man. He is loving it and he has seen it all. I've never seen the guy so lean. He loves GW but can't run it any longer. No one knows how long it takes to clear. Anti doping is all over GW.

I'm a huge endurance guy myself, I actually have a log going on SR right now. I think the cycle Dylan laid out would be amazing, although I actually have never used S4. I am planning on starting a similar cycle in Feb and including Test Cyp at 200mg ew, Masterone E at 100mg a week and 800mg of Eq a week.

wait until you run eq with sr and gw... i hope you add s4 to that... i'll tell you why... the endurance is self explanatory when you look at the compounds but the strength and vascularity you will get from the eq and s4 will be mind blowing... im definitely interested in your experience when you run this

Yeah man. He is loving it and he has seen it all. I've never seen the guy so lean. He loves GW but can't run it any longer. No one knows how long it takes to clear. Anti doping is all over GW.

i know they are and that really sucks but im not so sure they are all over sr yet... =)

i know they are and that really sucks but im not so sure they are all over sr yet... =)
Even if they do catch on, the half life is so short that it'll be hard to catch anyone. I see SR as becoming the next big endurance compound. Marathon runners, triathletes, rowers, and cyclists will be all over it soon. I feel like it's going to be the next big thing.

Top Bottom