napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Adderall

Definitely dangerous... I've got some stories as well.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

There was a period where I was taking 350 mgs a day and dropping 2 Xanax bars a night to sleep. Very dark times. 130 lbs of skinny fat and jaw aches.

Bro after I found my father's body I was eating ten xanax a day and 15-20 30mg adderall. Yea... Had some issues. Long past that.

Damn man Drugs are bad. Really bad. Just Stay away from all that shit that puts you in a state. You need your consciousness. Working out is the best thing that has ever happened to me. It's my savior.

Hey guys.

good friend of mine is looking for adderall.

Not something I've ever looked for or really messed with. Idk where to even begin on this one.

Thanks for any help.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I was actually prescribed some amphetamine salts (adderall) the other day by my doctor until I can see a shrink. Like I was telling a buddy on here the other day these pills have helped me in the gym more than ANY performance enhancing drug or OTC I have ever taken. They help me focus, give me a good pump and I just feel like a better person all around. I would definitely say they are legal speed, but then again I have never taken any drugs before other than PED's. Do your research, there is actually no way to diagnose ADD so a lot of places just give you a questionnaire to fill out. Find someone who is taking them (legally;) and ask how they did it. I would let you know but I can't get into see the shrink for another 3/4 months. Good luck!

Bro after I found my father's body I was eating ten xanax a day and 15-20 30mg adderall. Yea... Had some issues. Long past that.

Xanax will make you so some crazy shit, atleat I did lol

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I ate 7 bars And drove around.. Hit someone. Kept going.. Lol

Haha ,one time I ate some barz and went to the bar.when I walked out I seen cops and just ran.they seen me running and pursued lol

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom