napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

I heard of AY, but don't know who is

ErTetris

Bros, by reading in the forum I came across good comments referring to AY, but I couldn't find the source. Who is AY ?

Bros, by reading in the forum I came across good comments referring to AY, but I couldn't find the source. Who is AY ?

A very very private spurce u have to be asked to be a customer of. Virtually impossible to get in with.

PHURIOUS

You have to earn a feferral with them and that is something not easy to come by... Definitely some of the best i have used

Sorry buddy they are on leave for the moment. Once they get back though it's not something you can just walk into. Refferal only as in you need to be invited by them or set up something with them. It's not just a past customer thays able to reffer you....
I've used a select few things from them and I agree with Dylan. 100% on point. Couldn't be better.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I would just forget all about it. I got in years ago and they came to me. U dont go to them. Might as well take advantage on one our fine sponsors

PHURIOUS

I would just forget all about it. I got in years ago and they came to me. U dont go to them. Might as well take advantage on one our fine sponsors

PHURIOUS

I agree, not worth the B/S There are plenty of good sponsors here with much better pricing.

PHURIOUS

I couldn't agree more. AY is great gear, but so are all of our sponsors here. I stand by them and would venture to say they are second to none

PHURIOUS
No doubt AR has top trusted sponsors. My initial question was only to know who's who :) . Glad to know that AY comes to you. It feels like the saying that the teacher will come to you once you're ready.

I'm very pleased with AR community!

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt AR has top trusted sponsors. My initial question was only to know who's who :) . Glad to know that AY comes to you. It feels like the saying that the teacher will come to you once you're ready.

I'm very pleased with AR community!

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

Its a great board to apart of no doubt

PHURIOUS
I remember when AY was available sometime ago on other forums (years). Most expensive list I ever remember asking for...the cost only two items I received from them (tbol and test) would now cost me as much as a fully thrown out cycle! Call me cheap but damn! I'm hope they aren't as expensive nowadays. It seems they are more well known. I'm sure the quality was worth it to keep them in business.

I remember when AY was available sometime ago on other forums (years). Most expensive list I ever remember asking for...the cost only two items I received from them (tbol and test) would now cost me as much as a fully thrown out cycle! Call me cheap but damn! I'm hope they aren't as expensive nowadays. It seems they are more well known. I'm sure the quality was worth it to keep them in business.

Ya and their min order was $450

I'm getting ready to run some AY npp I bought last year. My order was well under $450. She was a little higher than others, but it wasn't outrageous. You get what you pay for.

noone can argue her prices were high but you get what you pay for and i dont care what anyone says, to this day, ive never used better.. NOW, the quality here, with our sponsors is so high and all sources here MORE than measure up so i could care less anymore but there was a time when i would only use her gear and noone else... obviously the times have changed... ive had some of my most successful cycles with our sources, most recently proform/bgs, phurious, robolics and in the past with hipo, bio tech and ive used products from all of them and have been extremely pleased with them all... im about as picky as they come as well

Top Bottom