napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

christmas gift ideas??? what you guys getting loved ones

no shit my old lady was trying to be slick but I saw she swiped on qvc for the damn vitamix. whew bout had a heart attack they have the 520 series on base for under 400 but she went all big on the shit. so now I def have to get the fucking recliner
You won't regret the vitamamix at all.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

What can I say... I spoil Terror!!! ;)

But he spoils me too... Nearly cried when he surprised me with a Tiffanys ring. Love that little blue box!

Wife- new yellow gold wedding ring and necklace
parents- 60 inch tv
nephew- have no idea what to buy a baby? maybe I can buy the kid a big tv too, kids like colors

Ya man I'm going too. It's a Bahamas and key West cruise. Should be pretty nice hopefully

I went to the big island in Hawaii this past year, Orlando and racine Wisconsin (to visit wives friends) All pretty cool places but this year I would really like to go to Australia, It's summer there when it's winter here and that would be great. We went to Hawaii in march but it was actually the rainy season so it wasn't all it could have been and the ocean was a little cooler than I would have liked, although swimming in the ocean in march was great. There is also bora bora, i'll try to find a pic or at least a link, you gotta check this place out.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bor...0ShXnIxrM:&usg=__5JEMY585J0cPFhysB4PPC2ojKbY=

Mine and bigbs kids did horrible with getting us Christmas lists. How do you buy for kids who have everything?
So far
My oldest he is 12
A cell phone
Lebron 12 young dragon's
Bluetooth headphones
Clothes

My youngest who is 9
A nerf football game with some sort of vision gear lol
A huge pack of twix bars
Clothes
Bigb's son who is 14
A 14 pack of different hot sauces (they are ALWAYS talking about new hot sauces)

As you see the struggle is real. The lists are those things and then IDK's...we are clueless lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

just bought my old man about 4 lbs of different pacific smoked salmon, and prolly get some jalepeno stuffed olives and cheeses and crap like that. had the salmon idea since i have been in seattle he is hard to shop for so its usually hickory farms or some shit but this year will be pretty good for him i guess. lol now i need to figure out my mom hahaha

no shit my old lady was trying to be slick but I saw she swiped on qvc for the damn vitamix. whew bout had a heart attack they have the 520 series on base for under 400 but she went all big on the shit. so now I def have to get the fucking recliner

hahahahahaha

I went to the big island in Hawaii this past year, Orlando and racine Wisconsin (to visit wives friends) All pretty cool places but this year I would really like to go to Australia, It's summer there when it's winter here and that would be great. We went to Hawaii in march but it was actually the rainy season so it wasn't all it could have been and the ocean was a little cooler than I would have liked, although swimming in the ocean in march was great. There is also bora bora, i'll try to find a pic or at least a link, you gotta check this place out.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bor...0ShXnIxrM:&usg=__5JEMY585J0cPFhysB4PPC2ojKbY=

Hell ya man. That looks like paradise....for real

Top Bottom