napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oral tren

Insulin can also kill you if you donr know what ur doing and u can go into anafilactic shock

PHURIOUS

It's not anaphylactic shock...by using too much insulin you become hypoglycemic (low blood sugar) which can cause a coma and death. I'm a paramedic, I see this all the time with diabetics.

It's not anaphalactyc shock...by using too much insulin you become hypoglycemic (low blood sugar) which can cause a coma and death. I'm a paramedic, I see this all the time with diabetics.

Well either way ur fucked. Lol

PHURIOUS

The guy who we got the mt from is the guy who runs legit bolics. He even mentioned on evo it's pretty common to get that wanting to die or very weak feeling coming off. Especially if your not hydrated. That's what I hated about it the most. The coming off it.

When you keep it low though it's not as bad. If be interested in the tabs to see how they do. Unfortunatly what I had was very legit but the tabs were to soft to mess with beyonnd halfs really.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ya and look how bad doph and stallone look now. Too many steroids for too long. I dont want that to happen to me.

PHURIOUS

To be honest I hope I look as good as stalone when i'm 70 years old, I had no idea he was that old until I was checking out some stuff about that new rocky movie coming out. That means he was 61 when he made that last one, He was in the ring looking like a monster, now go to Walmart and find a few guys that are 61 or 70 years old and hold them in comparison to him, there is not a muscle in their bodies usually and they can hardly walk most of the times. Moral is I guess when you get that old your going to look pretty bad either way but looks a whole lot better than the average senior citizen.

The guy who we got the mt from is the guy who runs legit bolics. He even mentioned on evo it's pretty common to get that wanting to die or very weak feeling coming off. Especially if your not hydrated. That's what I hated about it the most. The coming off it.

When you keep it low though it's not as bad. If be interested in the tabs to see how they do. Unfortunatly what I had was very legit but the tabs were to soft to mess with beyonnd halfs really.

That sounds like it was ug made, You should never use any of the darker compounds we were talking about in ug form, your asking for a mess doing that. It's just so much easier to make a mistake, a microgram is one millionth of a gram, so 250 mcg is .00025 gram, You can see how it would be very easy to make a mistake. It would just take one lazy day, fatigue or lack of knowledge and someone would be dead.

To be honest I hope I look as good as stalone when i'm 70 years old, I had no idea he was that old until I was checking out some stuff about that new rocky movie coming out. That means he was 61 when he made that last one, He was in the ring looking like a monster, now go to Walmart and find a few guys that are 61 or 70 years old and hold them in comparison to him, there is not a muscle in their bodies usually and they can hardly walk most of the times. Moral is I guess when you get that old your going to look pretty bad either way but looks a whole lot better than the average senior citizen.

Yes he looks ok. I meant more his health problems he has had. And almost losing his arm

PHURIOUS

Ya man nothing negative intended but this is playing with fire. I spend e ought time here to see every single post. I see the 15-20 year old who honestly on my opinion have zero business touching any of this world. Research fine.

Have nothing against pharma lady. Nobody does. It comes down to this shit will do serious harm to you if you don't know what you are doing. This is not oh I took 60mg of dbol without an ai lol.

I stand by saying after seeing what it does to me. To other people. Experimenting with it several ways. And my research. It has zero place for anyone I can think of.

You are absolutely right bro. There is no negative intent here whatsoever, but we are talking about huge risks to members lives here. That's nothing to play around with. Our goal first and foremost on this forum is to look out for the best interests and safety of all of our brothers and sisters.

I also can't see any viable reason anyone at anytime would ever use this stuff

That sounds like it was ug made, You should never use any of the darker compounds we were talking about in ug form, your asking for a mess doing that. It's just so much easier to make a mistake, a microgram is one millionth of a gram, so 250 mcg is .00025 gram, You can see how it would be very easy to make a mistake. It would just take one lazy day, fatigue or lack of knowledge and someone would be dead.

When you put it in that type of perspective, that really sums it up well and it's the truth. This is the reason people that buy things like MT or DNP from an UGL that caps those powders, you are basically putting your life in their hands and trusting that those caps are dosed 100% as they say they are. With things like both of those, an off dose can be the difference between life and death....literally.

Nope lol same scenerio as here. Good guess though.

You would just have to see how small the pulls are honestly. NY had them also. He can tell ya. Even getting them to halfs was pretty difficult.

What's also crazy is the bottle lol. Like even the pic just doesn't show it justice. I couldn't believe how tiny those little things are.

Here they are, I used a crayon as reference.. There tiny 1mg..

d91429ee53d63c61dabd64971261c22d.jpg

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
Nice purple crayon... Lol

Top Bottom