napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Xeno aka aavang labs...

Just to let everyone know, Xeno actually sent me some product. It arrived today. He sent me more than he owed me too. I don't plan on using it for a while though. Thanks for your help Tx Terror.

Just to let everyone know, Xeno actually sent me some product. It arrived today. He sent me more than he owed me too. I don't plan on using it for a while though. Thanks for your help Tx Terror.
Xeno managed to do the same for me. Just showed up apparently. Have to go grab it. I will say it's good on him for doing that.

However idk what's in it.... a bit concerned on quality or if anything was messed with.

Xeno if you are reading this. Thank you. Despite what was done this is a good action on your part and something is to be said for that as for the details and whomever else cones to you we will see.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

No shit . It wasn't even the money it was the fact that he strung me along for so long. I told him just tell me I sm.not getting shit .

I remember the pre paid card thing. That was you right? Assuming that never got resolved either? Man let me know what was ordered. Il go kick shit up with him at Meso and have him send it. If not I will see what I can do myself.
Id say lets go get it before he disappears if he hasnt already...
There is one other guy here that got an "apology pack" from him I guess you could say.

Yeah that was me with the card. I ordered . 2 test c, 2 npp, 2 tren a, 2 test p, and dbol. Thanks man I am not holding my breath, and I even offered to send him $200.00 after TD just to be cool.

Yeah that was me with the card. I ordered . 2 test c, 2 npp, 2 tren a, 2 test p, and dbol. Thanks man I am not holding my breath, and I even offered to send him $200.00 after TD just to be cool.

\Let me know if it shows up or not man. I am curious to see. I havnt been over to meso for a couple weeks so I should probably go check it out. He went quite again for a bit.

Now I am pissed off all over again? lol. Like I said it's not the money it's the fact that he strung me along for so long. I get it shit happens but Damm. It was funny he even said during all this if I go to the boards and bash him I don't get shit. Am I crazy , but I don't like a dude like that having my address.

Top Bottom