napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oral tren

I would have to agree whole heartedly.

PHURIOUS

I have a special disdain for thyroid meds, I have seen more people get messed up for life on those than any non narcotic chemical, I really wish we would stop using them for bodybuilding all together but if it sells someone will have it.

Accidentally murder.. Sorry judge, it was an accident!

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

We are very proud to say that we have zero recordable fatalities since the inception of our business! We are going to get one of those signs where you can change the numbers every day like a scoreboard so we can count the days exactly!!

I would agree to that too. I can't speak for her and her reps tho. Next time should be like other promos with less toxic type things. Hopefully some uneducated newb won't get his hands on the stuff and ruin the party for everyone.

It just really bothers me when things turn negative here and we are all supposed to be family. So I'm sure she has already gotten emails from Dylan and will not offer them anymore as free extras. So hopefully this gets put behind us.

Hell yea T3 fucked me up. Couldn't stand it.. And guess what, it was a freebie from Samson lol

did you get permanent shutdown? I read about a guy who was an amateur fighter, he took thyroid meds for longer than he should have and it really shut him down. He said he started to get fatigued really fast and a heavy hearbeat, then he was in the hospital for a pretty long time. He had to quit because it did permanent damage, There is a lot of debate about how rare it is but I do know that short term damage is very common

I would agree to that too. I can't speak for her and her reps tho. Next time should be like other promos with less toxic type things. Hopefully some uneducated newb won't get his hands on the stuff and ruin the party for everyone.

It just really bothers me when things turn negative here and we are all supposed to be family. So I'm sure she has already gotten emails from Dylan and will not offer them anymore as free extras. So hopefully this gets put behind us.

We were more in the spirit of healthy debate, We have a different market so we are not competitors but healthy positive debate is how things change for the positive. Like we suggested above maybe we could have a stickie or just a regular thread even with things that are off limits for promo's, this will keep everyone healthy and safe.

This is a pretty new forum so we don't have all the typical unspoken rules yet, on most i'm on we usually agree not to give out

dnp
thyroid meds
diet meds in general
Xanax (on the forums that allow it)
some we agree not even to give away tren

I had a good friend who ran a tri tren blend on his first cycle and ran it for over 6 months, He got a terrible kidney infection and ended up in the hospital. I can guarantee you that if he had the option to run methyl tren he would have ran it for the whole time, We both really had the more is better attitude when we first started and it only takes one guy like that to hurt us all. Us domestic guys have to be extra vigilant because if we hurt someone it gives them a legit reason to find the motivation to get us. That's the last thing i'll say on it but maybe we should get together sometime and decide what's safe to give away to random promo recipients in order to keep us all safe, We don't need some dumb kid getting hurt and we have no real way to age verify.

Absolutely agree with this.

Like osha recordable lol

Exactly, I used to have to walk past one of those every single day along with signs that say stuff like

stay alert don't get hurt
safety is gainful accidents are painful
hard work or light work safety is a network
don't cut your fingers off dick

and so on, I do not miss those days

We were more in the spirit of healthy debate, We have a different market so we are not competitors but healthy positive debate is how things change for the positive. Like we suggested above maybe we could have a stickie or just a regular thread even with things that are off limits for promo's, this will keep everyone healthy and safe.

I like that idea. Like you said, it's impossible to know the mindset of any customer. I have seen some incredibly dangerous "first" cycle proposals on forums and that's someone who actually took the time to find a forum and join up. I don't even want to imagine the cycles that get put together by those guys who don't research and help themselves first...

I like that idea. Like you said, it's impossible to know the mindset of any customer. I have seen some incredibly dangerous "first" cycle proposals on forums and that's someone who actually took the time to find a forum and join up. I don't even want to imagine the cycles that get put together by those guys who don't research and help themselves first...

One of the reasons I like this forum is the positive method of debate and teaching, If you look at our eroids profile I have never made a single post on their forums, I see guys propose cycles that sometimes are not insane, just a little misguided like tren ace in it or something like that and the thread grows by 100 posts with each guy coming in to make the guy feel like garbage. If you keep doing that people will not be truthful about their intentions if they even care to share them at all. We all have to remember where we were when we started, some of us started to young and some didn't do enough research but none of us started this thing out at an expert level. I guarantee most of us had no idea what was going on, all I ever heard were the stereotypes, both negative and positive. I thought I would do a few injections and then look like ivan drago, beating people half to death at a drop of a hat from my uncontrollable roid rage, but we know now it don't work like that. Steroids just bring out your alpha state, if your a bully and a douche in normal life you will be a super bully douche on cycle.

Without a doubt. People dont realize what chemicals and hormones actually do to our body. Even just testosterone changes your chemical make up. People dont always realize everything you do can have a long term effect. Just cause you feel fine doesnt mean you do.

PHURIOUS

One of the reasons I like this forum is the positive method of debate and teaching, If you look at our eroids profile I have never made a single post on their forums, I see guys propose cycles that sometimes are not insane, just a little misguided like tren ace in it or something like that and the thread grows by 100 posts with each guy coming in to make the guy feel like garbage. If you keep doing that people will not be truthful about their intentions if they even care to share them at all. We all have to remember where we were when we started, some of us started to young and some didn't do enough research but none of us started this thing out at an expert level. I guarantee most of us had no idea what was going on, all I ever heard were the stereotypes, both negative and positive. I thought I would do a few injections and then look like ivan drago, beating people half to death at a drop of a hat from my uncontrollable roid rage, but we know now it don't work like that. Steroids just bring out your alpha state, if your a bully and a douche in normal life you will be a super bully douche on cycle.

Hell yes brother. Completely agree. That's why I like this board. It's a sad thing to see a new guy get "bashed" because he is uneducated. You see that too often on other boards when all that person needs is just a little push in the right direction. I like that this community is respectful. Great movie by the way. I loved all the old Rocky films.

Without a doubt. People dont realize what chemicals and hormones actually do to our body. Even just testosterone changes your chemical make up. People dont always realize everything you do can have a long term effect. Just cause you feel fine doesnt mean you do.

PHURIOUS

NO doubt the thyroid meds will sneak up on you, insulin might be the worst of it though, I at least know a few sources who require you go thru a verification process to buy it but I've also seen some selling it at bogo on their feature page.

Hell yes brother. Completely agree. That's why I like this board. It's a sad thing to see a new guy get "bashed" because he is uneducated. You see that too often on other boards when all that person just needs is a little push in the right direction. I like that this community is respectful. Great movie by the way. I loved all the old Rocky films.

You have no idea man, I used to watch rocky 3 and 4 on a loop practically. Now They are a bit dated but the first one will always be relevant!!

NO doubt the thyroid meds will sneak up on you, insulin might be the worst of it though, I at least know a few sources who require you go thru a verification process to buy it but I've also seen some selling it at bogo on their feature page.

Yep. Also people have died from dnp use and cooked their organs like tritips and heart attacks from methyl tren. Scary shit. Not worth it.

PHURIOUS

Insulin can also kill you if you donr know what ur doing and u can go into anafilactic shock

PHURIOUS

You have no idea man, I used to watch rocky 3 and 4 on a loop practically. Now They are a bit dated but the first one will always be relevant!!

Tell me about it brother! We watched that movie Southpaw when it came out and I instantly wanted to watch the old Rocky movies again. "Yo Adrian!" lol

Ya and look how bad doph and stallone look now. Too many steroids for too long. I dont want that to happen to me.

PHURIOUS

Ya man nothing negative intended but this is playing with fire. I spend e ought time here to see every single post. I see the 15-20 year old who honestly on my opinion have zero business touching any of this world. Research fine.

Have nothing against pharma lady. Nobody does. It comes down to this shit will do serious harm to you if you don't know what you are doing. This is not oh I took 60mg of dbol without an ai lol.

I stand by saying after seeing what it does to me. To other people. Experimenting with it several ways. And my research. It has zero place for anyone I can think of.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ya man nothing negative about it.

And I am also on the side of the fence thay is hey man you wanna do it do it. Just know what your doing

Op did this thread expose anything you were not previously cautious about. Or any user for that matter? That's the goal here.

Nobody is gonna come slap your hand and say hey don't do that. But it's important people understand this stuff.

Dnp, insulin, mt... can you do it right and live? Yes. No doubt. Now does that make it necessary? Lol no way! Just be safe dudes.

Top Bottom