napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Awesome!

I also got some free methyl tren(oral). I don't know about using that anytime soon! I just did my first cycle of test/mast low dose. I do appreciate it though Pharma lady!

I also got some free methyl tren(oral). I don't know about using that anytime soon! I just did my first cycle of test/mast low dose. I do appreciate it though Pharma lady!
You can use it as a pre workout occasionally... 45 minutes before...

If you have questions on mt let me know. It's dangerous stuff, but I've used a lot of it. I've ran it a few different ways now.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thank you very much Sir, you can always save it for future use, im sure you will notice good effect from it even on 1mg before training.

TX Im waiting for Some anavar from pharma lady and I'm very interested in the Met Tren, it seems everything I read is horrible about it but i really want to try it

Any pointers or tips?

Thanks

TX Im waiting for Some anavar from pharma lady and I'm very interested in the Met Tren, it seems everything I read is horrible about it but i really want to try it

Any pointers or tips?

Thanks
I ran the Platinum Biotech Anavar and I had strength gains on day one and insane pumps a few days later. Definitely potent!

dang man that is the fastest ive heard yet. awesome
I would have had mine in 3 days once but I wasn't home and it was a different delivery man on a Saturday so I had to wait till Monday. Still fast regardless...

Top Bottom