napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can I run Deca NPP and Test P for first cycle?

Joseph1990

Hello everyone,

My name is Joseph

and I am new to Steroid. I haven't done any, but I am going to. Please forgive me if I make any mistake as I mentioned I am new to this .
As I mentioned in the tittle I want to run Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (deca NPP) and test Proportionate for fist cycle or not? I stopped by Dylan Gemelli Video on YouTube talking about this ( he didn't mentioned anything about run this for first cycle). And what I should use for PCT to recover in the right way and the dosage as well. Thank you so much guys for the hard work.

Just add in this what your stats are. Age, height, weight, bf%, and lifting experience.
Also you really do not want to run short esters on your first cycle. A test only is best to feel what it does for you. And cyp is generally best for beginners due to only needing to pin once a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've run them before and is not good for first time. Pinning eod and prolactin issues are not something for inexperienced users.

I would stick to your basic test only cycle. Simple and easier to understand how your body reacts to ONE compound. That way you can minimize sides.

Hello everyone,

My name is Joseph

and I am new to Steroid. I haven't done any, but I am going to. Please forgive me if I make any mistake as I mentioned I am new to this .
As I mentioned in the tittle I want to run Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (deca NPP) and test Proportionate for fist cycle or not? I stopped by Dylan Gemelli Video on YouTube talking about this ( he didn't mentioned anything about run this for first cycle). And what I should use for PCT to recover in the right way and the dosage as well. Thank you so much guys for the hard work.

first of all, what are your stats?? we need more info.

and secondly, do NOT use NPP for a first cycle. just use a basic TEST cycle for first time..

Hello everyone,

My name is Joseph

Generally test only is what is recommended for a first cycle. You don't want to complicate it by adding in NPP. Also I wouldn't advise using a shorter ester for a first cycle. Test E or C makes more sense for a first cycle.

Alternatively sarms also make a great first cycle, and are a great step into the world of anabolic steroids.

Before we go any farther we need to know more about you. What are your stats and experience?

Thank you Saiyan and all others as well for replying to my thread. I am 25 years old 5.10 hight, 170lb. 14%bf 1 year of workingout. I am going to cancel the Deca NPP. To be honest with you I want to put few pounds of muscles. But since you and the others advice me I won't do it. Thanks to all of you

Generally test only is what is recommended for a first cycle. You don't want to complicate it by adding in NPP. Also I wouldn't advise using a shorter ester for a first cycle. Test E or C makes more sense for a first cycle.

Alternatively sarms also make a great first cycle, and are a great step into the world of anabolic steroids.

Before we go any farther we need to know more about you. What are your stats and experience?

Thank you rickrock. my stats is 25 years old 5.10 hight, 170lb. 14%bf 1 year of workingout. I am just curious why not run short ester for first cycle ?? and witch one is better for me is it E or C? I have bee told the are same but E have long half life is it true?
And what half life even mean? lol sorry but I don't know what it means. as I mentioned I am new to this. thank you and sorry for the punch of questions. Have good day/evening sir

Hello everyone,

My name is Joseph

you could but you shouldnt,.. its a marathon ... not a sprint.. tell us me about yourself

Thank you rickrock. my stats is 25 years old 5.10 hight, 170lb. 14%bf 1 year of workingout. I am just curious why not run short ester for first cycle ?? and witch one is better for me is it E or C? I have bee told the are same but E have long half life is it true?
And what half life even mean? lol sorry but I don't know what it means. as I mentioned I am new to this. thank you and sorry for the punch of questions. Have good day/evening sir

deca is something that is never advised for a 1st cycle.. can you do it ? sure but you are risking complications. no need for it. all you need is a long ester test that you pin 2x a week and you golden

Thank you hurricane. I won't do it since you guys advice me not to for the first cycle. I am 25 years old 5.10
170lb been workout almost year. I appreciate your advice I'll stick with test for now. Thank you sir

Hello everyone,

My name is Joseph

hey bro... you definitely dont use npp nor deca on a first cycle.. that's a major bad move... what is your goals from the cycle? you can easily run a test and sarms stack and get huge results without any of the side effect concerns...

hey bro... you definitely dont use npp nor deca on a first cycle.. that's a major bad move... what is your goals from the cycle? you can easily run a test and sarms stack and get huge results without any of the side effect concerns...
Hello sir. Fist I want to tell you I am a big fan of your YouTube channel, I kinda watch most of them. Second I won't do it. I just want gain some pure muscle and keep it. I just want good cycle with good chance to recover to fast. I want layout want I should use for pct. Thank you so much for your time

Hello sir. Fist I want to tell you I am a big fan of your YouTube channel, I kinda watch most of them. Second I won't do it. I just want gain some pure muscle and keep it. I just want good cycle with good chance to recover to fast. I want layout want I should use for pct. Thank you so much for your time

For your goals I would go with test C and the ultra recomp stack from pure essence. Here is the full layout with links for both the sarms stack and your full PCT

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT (starting two weeks after last injection)

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/platinum-pct-stack/

For your goals I would go with test C and the ultra recomp stack from pure essence. Here is the full layout with links for both the sarms stack and your full PCT

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT (starting two weeks after last injection)

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/platinum-pct-stack/

Thank you sir. I have huge favor to ask. Can you tell me what is the purpose of each one? I'll appreciate lgd-4033, S4,
GW-510516 (CARDARINE) , RAD,
Thank you sir

With only 1 year of training experience under your belt, my honest opinion is to take a step back and focus on training and nutrition first. You have tons of room to grow naturally and you should take advantage of that. You said you want a good cycle to add some lean muscle and most importantly keep it. Keeping it heavily relies on how you approach pct and the weeks following all based around your eating and training. If I were you, I'd spend a few more years getting down the basics first and then you can really take advantage of that first cycle which should be test only.

with a year of training, it is definitely not the best judgement to use any type of steroid... i would be in the gym at least 3 or more... you can look at sarms at this point but i would not use steroids whatsoever... you have not demonstrated consistency, dedication or the ability to come even close to genetic potential

Top Bottom