napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca

We always did tick checks in the field, have your dudes get but naked have them check there buddy and then you would do a final inspection. It was akward, but Infantry are some sick fucks, so of course we always convince the new guy he had a huge tick on the under part of the dick and get the flame torch to burn it off. Dudes would always run for their life. Watching a grown ass man run naked through the woods for no reason other then there guliable is priceless.

lmao that is some funny shit

You love to run big numbers don't you. arnt you at a gram of test also? and let me guess no bloat. Damn your genetics, I'm jelly

Yeh man, My body loves the high doses of test. I'm at 900mg....and bloat is not an issue at all. Initially I had a little come on when I was dosing Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. Since then I went to same dose ED and I'm pretty dry. Currently at around 197 so up about 7 lbs in week 4

Hey bros! Pretty awesome! Been gone for a while and I come back and I see deca written all over the board. I wanted to go over some things with you. #1-deca IS whatever you want to be.It is dose related and stack related. And let me make this clear to all of you. When you get older you are going to realize that deca is your only friend. It will come back for a visit...sooner or latter. The rule is to always have deca and test together. The test should be equal to or greater that the deca. There is a way bigger chance of getting bloat from deca only when the test is too high. You get deca dick when the deca is too high but test too low....such as 300 test 800 deca. If you go 150/150..you will see nothing but a few lbs LEAN after 14 weeks. If you go 100/100 for trt you will find your self feeling mentally and physically better than either one by itself. When you go 200/200, you wll put on about 3-5 lbs muscle, some water and very little fat. When you want to bulk and you are under 55, then keep the deca at less than or equal to 800mgs. To me this is a young man's bulk. 800/800, or 500/600. The whole issue of water is a myth. Deca is your lifesaver that will take you into your older years. You make your basic stack of deca/test, and find your own indivdual doses. What do you want? Trt then deca/test. Some nice lean gains then deca/test. You want to bulk? Then deca/test.
Deca/test is the all time proven stack. Used by thousands with great success. Proven safe for many years. First choice for burn victims, first choice for AIDS patients,first choice for old school bodybuilders. First choice for my entire life. First choice for me now at 67 years old.

I am posting this pic of myself many many years ago. This is the most bloated I ever was in my life...I was on deca/test and d-bol. Must have been that dam deca had me bloated...lol. Take care my bros and happy holidays

If you get sides from deca then first look at what else you are taking...not th deca. This is another myth that just won't go away. Like..I am on 600 test and 200 deca and the deca is giving me zits!!! I am on 800 test and 800 deca and the deca is giving me water. All of these sides of zits,bloat etc are all more commonly cause by test...not deca.

Attachments

• cut stack dbol.png
    cut stack dbol.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 64
Hey bros! Pretty awesome! Been gone for a while and I come back and I see deca written all over the board. I wanted to go over some things with you. #1-deca IS whatever you want to be.It is dose related and stack related. And let me make this clear to all of you. When you get older you are going to realize that deca is your only friend. It will come back for a visit...sooner or latter. The rule is to always have deca and test together. The test should be equal to or greater that the deca. There is a way bigger chance of getting bloat from deca only when the test is too high. You get deca dick when the deca is too high but test too low....such as 300 test 800 deca. If you go 150/150..you will see nothing but a few lbs LEAN after 14 weeks. If you go 100/100 for trt you will find your self feeling mentally and physically better than either one by itself. When you go 200/200, you wll put on about 3-5 lbs muscle, some water and very little fat. When you want to bulk and you are under 55, then keep the deca at less than or equal to 800mgs. To me this is a young man's bulk. 800/800, or 500/600. The whole issue of water is a myth. Deca is your lifesaver that will take you into your older years. You make your basic stack of deca/test, and find your own indivdual doses. What do you want? Trt then deca/test. Some nice lean gains then deca/test. You want to bulk? Then deca/test.
Deca/test is the all time proven stack. Used by thousands with great success. Proven safe for many years. First choice for burn victims, first choice for AIDS patients,first choice for old school bodybuilders. First choice for my entire life. First choice for me now at 67 years old.

I am posting this pic of myself many many years ago. This is the most bloated I ever was in my life...I was on deca/test and d-bol. Must have been that dam deca had me bloated...lol. Take care my bros and happy holidays

If you get sides from deca then first look at what else you are taking...not th deca. This is another myth that just won't go away. Like..I am on 600 test and 200 deca and the deca is giving me zits!!! I am on 800 test and 800 deca and the deca is giving me water. All of these sides of zits,bloat etc are all more commonly cause by test...not deca.
Thx for sharing brother!

Good info.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

;689 said:
Not all tren is created equal man I've used tren in probably 6-8 cycles now and every single time it varies (from lab to lab) I don't think the sides are an indicator of potency to be honest but if you are running tren ace Ed or EoD you will "feel" it for sure in the gym after a week maximum.. Results such as strength, vascularity, hardening, should appear shortly thereafter given your diet and training is solid

Lol, nah bro, they're all sick. Mine is the same way. Fuckin weird!

Great to se you posting some valuable knowledge again, thanks drb..

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

I love this thread! Just like all things in life...fashion, fads, cars...things always come full circle. Deca was so key back in the glory days of bodybuilding. It's so cool to see it becoming popular again. I am sure it is because of all the reasons drb mentions about misconceptions. I'm running it next for sure now!

Yes...and that is why I do not post much anymore. You are 14 years old and must know way more than I do. You have already posted that you have had anabolic steriod problems, You have used insulin to a problem, but yet you are so brialliant you can get out of all of your problems that you made for yourself. Let me tell you my bud.You will never make it to my age.. and if you do you will look like pee wee herman in a casket. You think that all of the drugs developed for female problems will bail you out one day? WRONG! Good luck bro.
You are too young to be doing steroids... and this is a major problem on this board having you as a say so...mod if that means anything special.

Lets make this this my last post good buds.You are in good hands with folks that are 14 years old and know nothing about deca. FEEL COMFY????

Yes...and that is why I do not post much anymore. You are 14 years old and must know way more than I do. You have already posted that you have had anabolic steriod problems, You have used insulin to a problem, but yet you are so brialliant you can get out of all of your problems that you made for yourself. Let me tell you my bud.You will never make it to my age.. and if you do you will look like pee wee herman in a casket. You think that all of the drugs developed for female problems will bail you out one day? WRONG! Good luck bro.
You are too young to be doing steroids... and this is a major problem on this board having you as a say so...mod if that means anything special.

Lets make this this my last post good buds.You are in good hands with folks that are 14 years old and know nothing about deca. FEEL COMFY????
Pretty clear this was directed at me with the insulin refference, amd the fact I'm on the younger side. I assume this was intended for GT's other post about his cycle.

Look man you can have any opinion you want on me. No hard feelings from me. But at the same time you need to be respectful. You don't need to agree with anything about me. Nobody does but everyone here needs to be civil.

First of all, you completly miss understand anything I said and that much is clear. Any advise I gave to GT was stated as "what I would do" and I explained exactly why.

Your opinion on my age is irrelevant. Calling me a 14 year old is like me calling you a grumpy old man. Again not quite sure why you are all flustered over there but no hard feelings. Think what you will. I'm sure most would agree with what I had posted over on GT'S thread. Or at the very least see it as an opinion. An opinion equal to that of your own on the deca topic. I assure you I assure quite healthy my friend. But appreciate your stated concern. Nobody is down playing your knowledge or opinion. Nothing should have come off that way.

Relax and have a good weekend man. Anytime you just feel the need to speak your mind about what I say, or blow off some steam, all you gotta do is PM me. We can always clear things up there drb. Other than that jusy be respectful to me as i am to you.
Have a good one.

Nothin. It's all just a total misunderstanding. Not missing anything. Haha

Top Bottom