napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New old guy

S

steve

Hey guys,found Dylan and followed him here.Hope it ain't past my time to make some gains,and hope to gain a bunch of good knowledge from you guys,and will share anything I stumble across.

Hey guys,found Dylan and followed him here.Hope it ain't past my time to make some gains,and hope to gain a bunch of good knowledge from you guys,and will share anything I stumble across.

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you and im glad that you found your way over here! br, listen, your never too old to make gains whatsoever... you will lose that thought from your vocabulary after joining here as you quickly realize you can always make improvements... im always here to help so don't hesitate to let me know...

Welcome to AR....it's a pleasure to have you here. You'll definitely love the atmosphere here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Bud. How old are you? I'm 46 years young! I gotta slow down my gains sometimes! Ha.

Welcome... 45 here... Definitely still making gains... Great place to be!

Welcome bro never to late to get on the gain train! bros and broettes here are awesome man just ask away!

Glad to have you here with us brother! It's NEVER too late for gains! You're in the right place for the best knowledge and advice. Welcome to the family! If you need help with anything, just let us know!

I'm 60 my friend but have been at this for 40 yrs and feel twenty

Top Bottom