napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Healing Stack

I'm definitely hungry for me and continue to look forward to the progress as I keep working out. The squad I work out with have definitely noticed the difference in both weight I put up and the size difference. One of which has ordered GW-501516 from pure essence, and is now looking to order the same stack I'm on now. I'm also looking forward to the results and changes I will make coming into the new year and getting on the cutting stack that Rick recommended.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

That cutting stack is going to be sick bro! I can't wait to see how well you do with that. I think you are in for a great transformation!

I will definitely get some of them to sign up on the forum even if it's just to read and become more knowledgeable. I appreciate the knowledge you give out and the fact that the guys here and women are willing to help out.

I will always strive for more and after my first duty assignment in Arlington National Cemetery, I've been taught to strive for perfection.

What an awesome and respectable assignment brother. That's quite the honor and I'm sure you are very happy to serve that duty

What an awesome and respectable assignment brother. That's quite the honor and I'm sure you are very happy to serve that duty
It was definitely an honor to do what I did. Although I would never want to go through the training part again lol.

I will definitely get some of them to sign up on the forum even if it's just to read and become more knowledgeable. I appreciate the knowledge you give out and the fact that the guys here and women are willing to help out.

I will always strive for more and after my first duty assignment in Arlington National Cemetery, I've been taught to strive for perfection.

my thoughts exactly.. if you strive for perfection you are always working towards something bro... since one cannot technically be perfect, you are always chasing a goal and i LOVE and LIVE by that approach... keep up the great work...

yes, a cutting stack will be excellent for you... here's an early release on the black friday code..

black30 for 30% off your entire order

yes, a cutting stack will be excellent for you... here's an early release on the black friday code..

black30 for 30% off your entire order
I appreciate all the feedback brother and the support. I've already ordered and got the stack a little early for the promo lol. I still appreciate it though brother

I appreciate all the feedback brother and the support. I've already ordered and got the stack a little early for the promo lol. I still appreciate it though brother

nice brother... make sure to keep us fully updated on how it goes for you... i'll be here to help and support...

Its been a bit since I posted, got caught up with Thanksgiving and everyday work piling up due to another school coming my way however I wanted to post an update.

So far awesome results. As I have said before definitely made noticeable gains to the point that some of my bros have shopped Pure Essence. I'm currently at 13 percent body fat and weighing 198 lbs as of today.

The recovery is awesome. I'm almost to the end of the Healing Stack, but still making progress in all of my lifts slowly but surely.

I hit a new max on bench sitting at 295. I was able to rep out 4 sets of 4 at 405 on deadlift, which I could barely get 350 up on deadlift at the beginning of the cycle. Got my squat up to 375, shooting for 405 by the end of cycle which is in a couple of weeks.

I've experienced minimal side effects with the S4 since I added it to finish out my cycle. I really appreciate all of the advice from the guys on the board and feedback from everyone.

Sounds like you're getting some good gains bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its been a bit since I posted, got caught up with Thanksgiving and everyday work piling up due to another school coming my way however I wanted to post an update.

So far awesome results. As I have said before definitely made noticeable gains to the point that some of my bros have shopped Pure Essence. I'm currently at 13 percent body fat and weighing 198 lbs as of today.

The recovery is awesome. I'm almost to the end of the Healing Stack, but still making progress in all of my lifts slowly but surely.

I hit a new max on bench sitting at 295. I was able to rep out 4 sets of 4 at 405 on deadlift, which I could barely get 350 up on deadlift at the beginning of the cycle. Got my squat up to 375, shooting for 405 by the end of cycle which is in a couple of weeks.

I've experienced minimal side effects with the S4 since I added it to finish out my cycle. I really appreciate all of the advice from the guys on the board and feedback from everyone.

Damn that's pretty impressive bro! You've made some serious strength progression on this stack. Very solid numbers on everything. Nice job brother

Sounds like you're getting some good gains bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea. I've made awesome gains and it's helped with the tendinitis as well. It hasn't cured it but has allowed me to squat and do leg day again without the pain coming from my tendon.

Damn that's pretty impressive bro! You've made some serious strength progression on this stack. Very solid numbers on everything. Nice job brother
Appreciate the support bro. It definitely helps motivate me to keep pushing.

im very impressed with your results brother... im so happy for you... i know how hard you have been working and how much effort you have put in here... you are only going to gain more and more... keep the updates coming... im very proud of you

I finished my stack yesterday. It was definitely a blast. I'm sitting at 200lbs which is a 20lb increase from where I was at. I've increased my bench press from 225 as a max to 315 as a max. Squatting went from 310 to 405. And my deadlift from 350 to 455.

I also increased in definition but not too much tone, which I was only shooting for size and mass. I was and still am on a dirty bulk. I'm starting for more tone in Jan to Feb time frame.

I appreciate all the help and support and I'll start a new log when I start the cutting stack I have on standby.

uploadfromtaptalk1450547844446.jpg

After and Before this cycle. I know backward lol. Just wanted to show of Pure Essence SARMs.

Roughly a 100lb increase on the three major lifts over a 12 week cycle. I'm definitely stoked about the results

Top Bottom